Reviews (263)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration of sales into QuickBooks Online, offering a streamlined accounting process. They praise its customization, intuitive interface, and manual sync option. The smart rules feature and multi-currency handling are appreciated for their precision. The customer service is commended for its efficiency and proactive approach. The app is considered budget-friendly and transformative for businesses, smoothly managing sales, refunds, fees, and shipping. New merchants are advised to explore the app's YouTube channel and free web demo for a better understanding.

April 23, 2024

Synder works pretty well. Sally's service was good. Synder has an amazing support team.

Minimotors USA
5 days using the app
December 5, 2023

So far so good, still learning the features and functions but the app appears to be exactly what we were looking for.

Endo Direct
4 months using the app
December 13, 2023

Synder makes integration between Quickbooks and Shopify a no brainer. So stoked to use this powerful program within my E-commerce Art Business.

The Wetzel Gallery
10 months using the app
August 17, 2023

Four stars for now just for their service team, but I anticipate this going to five once I've got my setup fully complete.

I am still in the setup and testing process with Synder but I have been getting great service from the chat team. Andrew, in particular, has been super helpful in getting me on the right path. The team is quick to respond, knowledgeable and follow up appropriately without me having to initiate. They stand by their product.

The Wakaya Group
5 months using the app
October 17, 2023

I am a QBO user. Today was my 1st day using Synder. I chatted with Andrew today who was very patient while helping navigate through Synder. He was very helpful. I have a lot to learn, but if the customer service continues to be this good, I am sure I will learn a lot.

RAD Roller
4 months using the app
April 13, 2022

Synder is great. What makes it great is the customer service. Syncing transactions across platforms is a bit of a daunting task, but Tina made it easy for me and my company. The only downside of the app is that it does not allow for push data from QBO to my marketplace apps (such as shopify). When you are trying to manage a large complex inventory you need to be able have QBO speak to the marketplace when new inventory has been purchased so it knows to restock. We actually solved this using another app that was free. But unlike other apps like A2X this app allows me to utilize QBO's built in inventory product costing which allows us to get accurate cost of goods sold reporting. Other apps like A2X require that you manually update the cost of goods sold in their system. When you are managing an inventory of hundreds of parts that change all the time this is a non-starter. Synder is the only product we have found that is reliable and has excellent customer service.

Little Kinfolk Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
June 16, 2023

A great app to help import sales transactions from various payment platforms. Also supports currency conversion as we have sales in two different currencies.

Chic Bubs
Almost 2 years using the app
December 2, 2022

This app has had its up and downs (mostly user getting used to how it functions), the team at synder has always been quick to help and the app has only gotten better since using it. The integration between multiple platforms is a huge benefit.

menta sewing patterns
Almost 2 years using the app
June 21, 2022

Once you get it figured out it works pretty well.. now and then there will be an issue with syncing but their help team works out alright.

Steamboat Art Museum Store
About 1 year using the app
April 11, 2023

It would be 5 stars but we have had some minor teething troubles which could well be down to our set up anyway. This app is saving a load of time with Invoicing. And their customer service is fast and extremely helpful.
We still need to go deeper into what the app can do but we are so happy with it so far.

Brandcob2b