Tabimize‑Tabs,Accordion & FAQs

Tabimize‑Tabs,Accordion & FAQs

by DirectlyUp

Add Tabbed Description and FAQs to Improve Conversion Rate

Herbal Healing Nation

After installing the app, the app could not even seem to perform the basic functions as promised in the app description. I had issues getting the app to show up properly and display my product descriptions in tab or accordion format. Then for whatever reason, if you clicked on the tab, it would just be frozen & unclickable. Customization is available, but that's a waste because even after putting the colors I wanted, it still did not show up properly. Then when I finally thought I got the app working and my product descriptions would be displayed in accordion format, it kept switching it back to just my original product long description as if I never had even installed the app in the first place. And by the way I have Shopify's Debut Theme so there is no way this app should be having issues with the theme. I'm getting so frustrated with these crappy, tab apps I keep coming across on Shopify app store. I would highly suggest before trying to charge people $4.97 a month and promote your app on Shopify platform that ya'll make absolute and 100% sure that the app does not have any glitches, bugs or errors.

Saltyaf

Please do not even bother downloading or contacting the support. You have to wait 10 hours to get ONE reply. 3 days now I have been contacting support and still the issue cannot even be looked into. To top the cake, you're basically paying for inconvenience. Waste of time.

Lovemymomlife

This is the third Tabs App I've tried today. I removed the others because they were difficult to use. Tabimize is by far the best among them.