Tabs Studio

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (377)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 14 de setembro de 2023

***UPDATE***
I have got to say, without a doubt, that this company provides the absolute best support I have ever had with anything! No joke! I have been selling online since 1996 and I shake my head in disbelief at how GREAT the support is. It is hands down the BEST! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!! Cory

***Original***
LOVE IT! The app has been a major part of our website for several years now and is BY FAR the best "TAB" app out there! I have had some customizing issues in the past and their support crew were AMAZING in helping me fix them. I would HIGHLY SUGGEST this app.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Station deixou uma resposta 30 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much!

5 de maio de 2020

I really like the app. Its very easy to use, the tabs look pretty good and the free plan already is very useful.

SchenkmirwasDE
Alemanha
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
29 de abril de 2021

This app helps the layout of my products quite nicely making it very easy to add a simple text section and having it create the tabs dynamically.

HackSwag.co
Data de edição: 26 de novembro de 2019

Great tabs app! I was using smart tabs before, but this is much nicer and easier to work with and customize. love it!

PLANTiful
Canadá
26 de junho de 2020

Great app, easy to use. It made our website easier to navigate and we can put more information without congesting our page.

DoggyBathroom Canada
Canadá
2 de março de 2021

It isn't the first time I have committed to an app only to find the documentation is sparce. Which is why great support is important.
When trying to add a video tab.... there was nothing and i wondered if I had bought a lemon. I sent a ticket to Station Support and got a response next day which gave me detailed instructions about how to add a video tab.
Good to know they respond fast and accurately to any questions.

Sacred Pet Boutique
Austrália
16 de março de 2020

Very happy with this app, my website looks so much better and they have helped me set this up, which went very fast. Thanks a lot!

Babe in Shape
Países Baixos
Data de edição: 27 de março de 2021

Highly recommend this app. Easy to use and if you have a problem they provide an outstanding service to help you fix it! I give them 6 stars!

Heimadekur
Islândia
20 de fevereiro de 2023

It's a very useful app, I was looking for a long time to the way to show all the products information in a better way and this app it's perfect. The customer care is amazing , they solved all my problems (I use a old shopify theme) very quickly. If you need to show more information in the product page this app it's a really good solution to show them in a usable and nice way.

Pinkfoodshop
Itália
20 de abril de 2021

The app works great! Very simple to use and organizes the description area much better. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly when you have an issue. Definitely recommend using this app.

EXOS Health™ Natural Skincare