Tabs Studio , 376 reviews

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing product page browsing through easy tab and accordion creation. Its compatibility with other apps and themes, along with its simple design, is appreciated. Merchants also commend the quick customer support and easy installation process. The customization options and professional information presentation are also valued, with many noting significant time savings and efficiency.

December 10, 2020

Great app and very easy to use. Recommended. But I don't know why it can only show on the product page, I was planning to put a shortcut of product on the homepage but it's not showing a tab.

Innovative Gadget Co.
China
April 9, 2020

I was super impressed of the good app they have done. It has many options for products, collections... And very easy to setup and the team ver profesional and quick. It's maybe one of the best apps for tabs in Shopify

BARBAS 1935
Spain
August 20, 2021

Very easy to use. My product descriptions are very long but all the tabs make them look tidy on the product pages. Thank you

MyShittyBackpack®
November 7, 2019

W e like this app, easy to use and it does the thing. Keep up the good work guys! We can recommend this app to every shopify user.

IBIZA2YOURHOME
Netherlands
Station replied November 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

May 24, 2021

The support from Maghan was superb and speedy. She helped add the code that make my tabs show up at the place I need it to be and fix the problem immediately without delay. I'm keeping the app for sure, Thanks!

BedxRoom Suite
July 30, 2020

I have bunch of infos to include on my product page, and the app just helped me to tidy up my web pages! Super easy to set up! The ability of customising the tabs style even on a free plan is absolutely a bonus point. Will definitely upgrade the plan once I gathered more traffic to my site.

Jung
Bahrain
December 21, 2020

Very easy to install and set up. I love all you can do to customize the tabs. I'm happy to get into this app

Vösh Design
Mexico
April 14, 2022

The free version of this app is so simple and has been just what was needed to display my page text into tabs

Animal Naturals Australia
July 14, 2020

Great App, Go for it! Systematic and amazing customer support. Theme Compactible. Must for every store.

Foodwalas
India
January 14, 2021

This app is really easy to use and looks great! I have been able to add reviews, descriptions and sizing tabs to my product pages easily, and define exactly which products these details are assigned to. So useful!

Ornate Dresses - Ladies Ballroom & Latin and Dancewear