Tabs Studio

Tabs Studio

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 17, 2021

Free plan is good enough for most my use. Will upgrade soon when i add alot more products. Great way for viewers to ead the details

froheyo
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 15, 2021

This app is GREAT for showing shipping and returns on every product - just what our customers want to see.

Bearcub Outfitters
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 6, 2021

Can you help me intergrate with AlliReviews? I enabled it in Tabs Management but i don't show on front page. How can i do that?

Cộng đồng NVS
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 5, 2021

I really like this app. It makes your product page much cleaner and simple. Plus, you can edit which tabs are going to appear on each product, so making it totally customizable.

Beer Throne
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 27, 2021

I use the app to separate details on my product page and it works beautifully. I also love the different style options.

PrettyKind
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 24, 2021

thank you =) Best greetings Tony ................................................................... OK

tonykreidt.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
October 21, 2021

The app works perfectly fine! Very easy to set up, and the UI is very friendly. Would recommend to anybody looking for an app to create a better product description.

Kolibri Marine
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 16, 2021

Highly recommend this app - so easy to install and operate. Really helps to tidy information up. Thankful for the free version for the growing business. Just brilliant.

QUOTELETS
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 5, 2021

I use this app on my store, it is excellent and so it the support. I needed a minor change due to the html code from my product supplier not being supported. Tech support were able to use the shopify collaboration to change the coding on their app to meet my needs. It was done very quickly and the result was perfect. Highly recommend this app. Thankyou Station

Valyhoo Online
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 3, 2021

Love this app, so easy to use. It's a great way to easily add more product information under tabs, would definitely recommend.

Ms Temptation