Tabs by Station

Tabs by Station

by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

urGlow 유어글로우

Great app, easy to use, fits perfectly for what I need. I can use tabs for products with custom information like ingredients or how to use. Was also able to create a custom shipping tab applied to all products. Couldn't recommend more!

LABOTHECAIRE

An amazing app with an amazing team! Meghan is super, she delivers assistance instantly. The app replaced my need to add complex coding needs with simple steps! STRONGLY ADVISE!

Flying Solo Gear Company

Wow, a lot easier to use than other apps and techniques I've tried. I smashed through my whole site in like 30 minutes. Best of all, it's free for my tiny store. Thank you!

laisydays

The app works super well and allows me to make custom tabs in my product description to increase readability and overall design of the site. LOVE IT

Heimadekur

Highly recommend this app. Easy to use and if you have a problem they provide an outstanding service to help you fix it! I give them 6 stars!

Vesta Precision

This app made adding tabs easy, allowing for unique data within a consistent layout. Product descriptions, Specifications, How To videos, Featured Articles, User Manuals, and Warranty information can all be easily presented with Tabs by Station.

Discount Health Store

One of the EASIEST apps to use on the app store and the most helpful support I've ever come across. Can't recommend enough.

Firefly Jewelry Studio

Thank you so much for this app. Works beautifully and was a super fast install and configuration. 5 stars!

Lochtree

I just switched over to using Tabs by Station from another Tabs app and I couldn't be happier. Great app and the customer support is phenomenal. I sent off an email with a question and had a response immediatly. I would highly recommend checking out this app if you are considering product tabs for your website.

abbycoffeeandtea

It is very rare that you get service which exceeds your expectation, Station has done this. I ordered the app on Sunday, expecting someone would get back to me on Monday. I was surprised to see that someone address and completed my requirements within an hour of installing the app. This was outstanding service. Reggie, Livabby