Tabs by Station

Easily add professional tabs or accordions to your products.

Free plan available

Univers Magnétique

Very easy to use, nice app, no problems, the preview for the style presets might be improved a little bit

froheyo

Free plan is good enough for most my use. Will upgrade soon when i add alot more products. Great way for viewers to ead the details

Cộng đồng NVS

Can you help me intergrate with AlliReviews? I enabled it in Tabs Management but i don't show on front page. How can i do that?

AccessoiresBois

I used this apps and it's great. I recommand it for optimisation of product pages. Thank you for all

HungryMod

Awesome Free Plan ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GreenProof Designs

I had an issue with installing was about to uninstall - received a email asking do i need support - issue was resolved in a matter of minutes - amazing - support is brilliant - enjoyed customer support

Foodwalas

Great App, Go for it! Systematic and amazing customer support. Theme Compactible. Must for every store.

Upsygals

Easy to use! Helps make my product details clearer! No reason to not like this app, just go try it out!

Neck Gaiters by NoggnZ

Great App for adding tabs, easy to use, lots of options. Only wish you could move the tabs under the images on the product page on debut theme.

Clozet Queenz

My product descriptions were long and I wanted something that would make them easy to navigate and read. I easily installed the Tabs by Station and it made my product descriptions look organized, professional, and easy to read. Customer service is friendly and fast.

I'm giving it a four star because:
1. I wish they would add an option for FAQ/Help Center. I want that page set up differently than the tabs on my product pages.
2. When you make one change, all of your other settings are deleted and restored to default.

Previous 1