Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Kliesha’s Wig Kollection

I absolutely love this app. This is a great way to collect customers emails. I recommend this app for all small business owners.

Psyl0ve

Defs the best app around for adding interactive excitement and fun offers for customers & extracts emails too which helps grow my email list - 5/5

January 27, 2021

Psyl0ve, I’m glad to hear you’re loving the app😃. If you need any help, please be sure to connect with us. We are always happy to help. Thanks for your lovely review✌.

Earth to Life

Wow. The team is so polite, swift & helpful <3 and the APP is our FAVOURITE !!! 5/5 - highly recommended

January 27, 2021

Earth to Life! I’m so happy to read your feedback, and it’s awesome to know that you like our app😄. If you think we can do something to make it better, get in touch with us. Thanks for your review😃.

Nicole Rosario Cosmetica

Best app to grow your mail list! Easy, one time setup. Customers feel so attracted to the "pick a gift" they sometimes dont even use the code when they shop or dont shop but either way accept marketing (which later turns into a sale). A "suscribe to our newsletter" banner is boring. Upgrade with this app

January 27, 2021

Nicole Rosario Cosmetica! Thanks for recommending our app😄, I’m thrilled to see your business grow✌. If you have any questions or need any help in the future, feel free to contact us.

morningKall Thailand

I've seen many apps, but I've never experienced such a fun and consumer-thinking app for the first time. If you are thinking of an event application, please try it.

January 10, 2021

morningKall Thailand! Thanks for your enthusiastic review and recommendation😄. It makes me really happy to see you happy with the app😃. If you have any other feedback, feel free to get in touch with us.

morningKall Taiwan

实在是太好的APP, 不用的话你会后悔。从消费者体验到服务都太完美了。
我们也是第一次用这个APP但是实在是太完美的APP所以推荐给大家!
It's really a great app, you will regret it if you don't use it. From the consumer experience to the service is too perfect.
We are also using this app for the first time but it is a perfect app, so I recommend it to everyone!

January 10, 2021

morningKall Taiwan, thanks for such a positive review😄. If you need any help with the app, be sure to contact us. We are here to help you grow✌.

morningKall Singapore

I think it was lucky to me to meet this ep. I was so impressed with the perfect service!!! I hope you try it.

January 10, 2021

morningKall Singapore, I’m thrilled to read your review😄. Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback for us. Thanks for your lovely feedback😃.

morningKall Indonesia

I value consumer experience, and it is an application that embodies the consumer experience very well. From fun to service~

January 10, 2021

morningKall Indonesia, I’m glad you to hear that you are enjoying our app✌. Thanks for such an amazing review😄. If you need any help or have questions for us, please know we right here.

morningKall Vietnam

The application is important for consumers, applications made for consumers! The best app for me !!!!! its so great

January 10, 2021

morningKall Vietnam, we want to see your business grow and we are here to help you with it🙌. Thanks for your outstanding review😃

morningKall Malaysia

Consumers like it, and I also recommend this system that I like, and I hope you will use the perfect service there.

January 10, 2021

morningKall Malaysia, thanks so much for recommending our app. It’s great to know that you like it. If you need any help with the app, connect with us anytime✌.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25