Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Odacali Bracelets

I liked the 3 widgets that this app has and I believe these widgets will increase the engagement rate on any website. I will personally use it for the stores that I manage.

everydaydazzle

I've been working on starting up my new store, and have been looking for a good solid app that does not feel invasive to the customer but at the same time can help me capture more sales and leads.
I will say that their support is outstanding. I needed to do a small customization to the look and it was really fast to get help. I love it .

Nova lamp

I highly recommend that you install the Tada app! Honestly, it was an easy set-up, great customization and fast result. This app boosted my sales and packed my e-mail list pretty much the same day!

Nova decofy

I have found it amazing, it surely increases the conversion rate and email subscribers as it increases the engagement on the store with the buyers.

Smartflowlabs

This app is FAST, easy to use, beautiful and convenient for visitors! Wow!

We tried many different Gamification apps before getting to work on this one. We found the other apps very confusing and hard to use and figured there had to be a better way ! Glad we found one!

Squarehot

Compared to other apps that I've seen on the market, this one is the best. Here's why: I usually don't like installing gamify apps because they slow down the load speed of the website significally. But this one is different. Functionality and load speed are extremely fast. Also, this app keeps things simple and has a great design. 5 Stars. Love it!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

I tried many other apps for pop-ups, games, and exit intent email capture but am going to be sticking to Tada. Has everything I need, priced reasonably compared to others, and has fantastic support.

March 19, 2020

Thank you so much Sportzzheads, this is great to hear. We look forward to more of your great Feedback so that everyone can do even more with Tada 🎉.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next