Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Tallyshot

Great add-on to my store for building email list and generating sales, and even better customer service!

January 10, 2021

Tallyshot, the pop-up looks great in your store and I’m glad you like it too😃. If you have any other feedback or questions for us, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your fab review😄.

Nubian Drip Co.

great i really love this app! it helps . the email pop ups is a great way to get potential customers

January 10, 2021

Nubian Drip Co., it makes me so happy to see your business grow 🙌.Thanks for such a positive review😃. If you need any help with the app, get in touch with us anytime, we are here to help.

RelaxChic

I found this app very easy to use. It's a must have for a new store owner like me. Easy to integrate and instant chat support I give this provider 5-stars.

November 12, 2020

RelaxChic, it’s great to hear you like the app😄. If there is anything we can help you with, feel free to get in touch. Thanks for your lovely review😃.

Trodical Boutique

I've been using this app for a while now and it definitely helped my conversion rate! Super easy to use, I recommend :)

November 12, 2020

Trodical Boutique, it’s makes so happy to see you happy with the app😄. Thanks so much for recommending it ✌If you have any questions for us or need any help in the future, be sure to contact us anytime.

De La Sol Collection

Really easy to use, the support team is very friendly and kind. I recommend this app for start up businesses like mine.

November 12, 2020

De La Sol Collection, thanks for your positive review😄. Our support team is always here to help you with anything✌. If you need any help with the app, connect with us anytime.

LIFE BUYS

Good app, easy to use and i would recommend to anyone that needs email pop ups for their start up business.

November 12, 2020

LIFE BUYS, thanks for recommending our app, we really appreciate it😄. It’s great to know that you like it✌. If you have any questions or feedback for us, please let us know, we are here to help.

buyatechnology

Extremely effective app! I strongly recommend! The support is amazing, they answer in a few seconds and give a step by step solution to every problem! Don`t hesitate!

November 12, 2020

buyatechnology, nothing makes me happier than to see you like our app😄. If you have any questions for us in the future, be sure to contact us. Thanks for your wonderful review😃
Jane.

sinwestend

Awesome customer service! They go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied with Tada Email Popup! So great to get more traffic in your store and increasing sales!!

November 12, 2020

sinwestend, it’s great to see your business grow✌. I’m glad to know that you are satisfied with our service. Thanks for such an amazing review😄
Jane.

myKotty LLC

I really like the app - especially the spinning wheel which gives you a chance to engage your customers and spin for their discounts. The early results we got (we've been using it for a bit more than a week) are more than satisfactory, and we'll definitely continue using it. A very good way to transform your traffic into engagement (collecting emails, and in the next step - generating sales). Totally recommend it!

November 12, 2020

myKotty LLC, thanks for your insightful review and recommendation😃 it means a lot to us. If you need any help or have a feedback for us, please contact us anytime✌.

yafitheb

really great, love the free option. and you have an amazing customer support immediately when you need

November 12, 2020

yafitheb, it’s awesome to hear that you like our app😄. Thanks for your positive review. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always happy to help✌.