Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Avant Shield

very helpful staff. best for new store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 4, 2020

Avant Shield, thanks for your enthusiastic review😄. The pop-up looks great in your store🙌. Contact us anytime if you have a feedback for us or need any help with the app.

Mommy's Choice

This app is super easy to use. I love that you can give customers options on how to recieve discounts and you can change from the wheel, to pick a gift to just the normal discount popup. I would recommend if you are trying to increase sales.

October 4, 2020

Mommy’s Choice, thanks for your fabulous review😄. It’s great to know you like our app✌. If you think of anything we can do better please let us know, we will do our best to make the app better.

Pets&Toddlers

Tada simply wants you to win and to engage with your customers more and also catching their eye with the different colors and effects TADA offers

October 4, 2020

Pets&Toddlers! Your review made me so happy, thanks for such an awesome review😄. We truly want to see you grow business✌ and help you with it, get in touch with anytime you need help.

Pawsome World Of Pets

I really love this App & Support is very good & helpful. They go that extra mile to assist you. I highly recommend Tada Wheel Pop Up

October 4, 2020

Pawsome World Of Pets, thanks so much for recommending our app😄. I’m thrilled to know you like it😃. If there is anything we can do to improve it, please let us know.

Gloss Addict by MK

Very helpful customer service. Right away they started to help me with my store. Definitely highly recommended.

October 11, 2020

Gloss Addict by MK, thank you for your positive review😄 If you need any help in the future, feel to free to connect with us, we are here to help your grow 🙌

Simply Emi

This app gives you great customer service. I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out since it is very easy to use and has a lot of great things you could do in premium!

October 4, 2020

Simply Emi, it makes me so happy to see you happy with our service😄. Thanks for your wonderful recommendation, we really appreciate it😃. Get in touch with us anytime if you need help with the app.

IT GIRL MUSE

This app is amazing! The support is beyond my expectations. I can't wait to use it to help my new business increase in conversion by a whole lot more! Thank you Jeremy Bryan!

October 4, 2020

IT GIRL MUSE, it’s great to know you like our app. I’m excited to see you grow with our app😄. Please be sure to contact us if you need any help or have any questions for us. Thanks for your lovely review😃.

Fashtracker

It really does way more than expected!
I'm loving it and my customers are loving it too.
I have a great conversion rate of about 5% for newsletter signups and that's extremely impressive!
Customer service/live chats are also really great. They're super happy to help!

October 4, 2020

Fashtracker, I’m thrilled to see your business grow. It’s great to hear you are loving our app😄. Please be sure to contact us anytime if you need any help with the app or have questions for us, we are happy to help you with anything. Thanks for such a lovely review😃.

OscilloWave

This app has helped increase conversion rate at my store. Giving a customer a chance to win discounts, it helps turn visitors who leave after looking at price into customers. Customer support is awesome too and they have live chat. Don't think further just install it and try it out!

October 4, 2020

OscilloWave, thanks for such a fantastic review. It makes me so happy to see you grow😄. If there is anything that you need help with or something you think we can do better, please let us know. We will work hard at it.✌

EonShoppee

Great app, got started recently and seeing some good results. Customer service is great, always available to help.

September 9, 2020

EonShoppee, I’m glad you like our app😃. Please be sure our support team will always be there to help you with anything in the future. Thanks for your fantastic review😄.