Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Fire Sweetz

support is awesome! really like using the product and it has generated some emails for us with no issue.

September 9, 2020

Fire Sweetz, it’s great to hear you are generating more emails with our app🙌. Get in touch with us anytime, if you need any help with the app. Thanks for your awesome review😄.

buzzybees

I really love this app! It helped me get more emails and more sales! I cant wait to continue to use this as my business grows!

September 9, 2020

buzzybees, it makes me so happy to see your business grow and that we can do it together🙌. We are always here to help you with anything, contact us anytime if you have questions for us. Thanks for such a lovely review😄.

RelishInc.co.za

Great app... builds customer retention and makes things really fun... I'm sure the app will increase your customer base and profits.

Enjoy!

September 9, 2020

RelishInc.co.za, thanks for such a wonderful review😃. I’m thrilled to know you like our app. Please let us know if you think of something we can do better and we will work hard at it✌.

The Brat House co.

Customer service is amazing and I've had a lot of conversion rates while using the free version. Worth the try!

September 9, 2020

The Brat House co. it’s great to know your conversion rate is growing🙌. Thanks for your superb review😄. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions for us or need any help with the app.

GlamLuxe

Wow. In the few days I have had this app, I have seen a higher conversion rate and waayyyyy more email subscribers than I have gotten using another app. & I am only using the free version. 16/10 stars!

September 9, 2020

GlamLuxe! Your review made my day, thanks for such an awesome review😃. It makes me so happy to see your business grow😄. If you need any help in the future please be sure to contact us.

Tha Hair Shrink Collection

As a new shopify seller, I have to say it is user friendly, concise and is even helping me get the leads that are like real estate of marketing. Jeremy is the best

September 9, 2020

Tha Hair Shrink Collection, I’m glad you like our app😃. Thanks for your positive feedback✌. Please let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help you.

HappyBuy Mall

There is not one of the most cost-effective apps of its kind, the best and most timely service! Some functions need to be improved and strengthened as soon as possible.

September 2, 2020

HappyBuy Mall! Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it😄. Review such as yours help us improve our app and make it better for you✌. Please let us what we can improve and we will do our best to add what is missing.

Coolordrool

The setup is very easy and it greets customers first-thing so you can start a conversation, give a discount, etc. Support is also very helpful, fast, and helped with questions lightning quick.

September 2, 2020

Coolordrool, thanks for your lovely review😄. Please be sure to contact us if you have any other questions about the app or need any help with it. We would be more than happy to help you😃.

Le Natty Boutique

Tada is helping out so much as a new business to capture new customer emails and being able to give great discounts to customers. They also have good live support

September 2, 2020

Le Natty Boutique, it’s great to hear about your new business🙌. We are always here to help you grow. Get in touch with us anytime you need help with app. Thanks for your outstanding review😃.

Wilde Lash

Their support team is amazing, very responsive. The pop ups are so visually appealing, incredibly easy to set up and definitely increase people subscribing to our email list. I'm looking forward to seeing how this converts into more sales.

September 2, 2020

Wilde Lash, it makes me so happy to read such a positive review😄. The pop-up looks great in your store✌. Contact us anytime if you need any help or have any questions for us, we will be happy to help.