Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Wilde Lash

Their support team is amazing, very responsive. The pop ups are so visually appealing, incredibly easy to set up and definitely increase people subscribing to our email list. I'm looking forward to seeing how this converts into more sales.

September 2, 2020

Wilde Lash, it makes me so happy to read such a positive review😄. The pop-up looks great in your store✌. Contact us anytime if you need any help or have any questions for us, we will be happy to help.

Deluxe Envy Lashes

I used this app to help collect emails while also giving a discount. It works so much better then other apps I have used! Couldn't be happier!!!!!

August 29, 2020

Deluxe Envy Lashes, it’s exciting to hear you like our app😄. Seeing you happy makes me happy😃. If there is anything we can help you with, be sure to get in touch with us.

ALESSIA BY ALEXANDRA

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE ARE WILLING TO HELP SO YOUR BUSINESS CAN GROW. EXCELLENT PRESENTATION AND OUTSTANDING POP UP APP TO HELP CUSTOMER MORE INTERESTED IN BUYING AND ACTUALLY CHECKING OUT. IF YOU ARE NEW BUSINESS OWNER AND JUST LAUNCHED THIS IS THE APP FOR YOU.

August 29, 2020

ALESSIA BY ALEXANDRA! Thanks so much for your wonderful recommendation😄. Helping your business grow makes us the happiest😃. Please let us know if you think of something we can do better or contact us if you need any help with the app.

TIEDYEFIED

Customer service is top notch. I had a few issues with the pop-up not working on some phone models and internet browsers. Sent them the info and the issues were fixed. Yet to see if the conversion rate is worth it, but the app itself and the customer service are both superb!

August 29, 2020

TIEDYEFIED, it’s good to hear your issues were fixed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues in the future, we will do our best to help you with anything✌. Thanks for your feedback😃.

healthyband

I have just installed this app. To begin, it looks cool, I hope to see results. The have an outstanding customer support which is great!

August 29, 2020

healthyband, thanks for your amazing review😃. The Spin Wheel looks awesome in your store🙌. We are working our best to help you grow, please let us know if you think of something we can do better.

Lovlee Concoctions

Just starting out my small business and I have been looking for something to draw in more customers. The support team has been helpful.

August 29, 2020

Lovlee Concoctions, your store looks beautiful and the pop-up matches perfectly with the theme✌. Get in touch with us if you need any help with the app or have questions for us, we will be happy to help. Thanks for your positive review😄.

Unicox Studio

I used this app to get emails and I had good reviews from alot shopify users. I would Say I love this app

August 29, 2020

Unicox Studio, it’s lovely to know you like our app😃. If you need any help with the app, feel free to connect with us, we are always available to help you with anything. Thanks for your review😄.

Ryder Skye The Brand

I love this app so far! I just signed up and already captured emails and the customer service is great!

August 29, 2020

Ryder Skye The Brand, it makes me so happy to see your business grow😃. Congratulations on getting more emails already🎉. If you need any help with the app in the future, reach out to us and we will do everything we can. Thanks for your wonderful review.

NJM Care

Really awesome app. Customer service was excellent!!! Loved everything. They were very helpful from the minute I installed the app. Would definitely recommend!

August 29, 2020

NJM Care, thanks so much for such a fantastic review😄. It makes me so happy to know you love our app😃. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, we are always happy to help.

WriteAbility

Wow! Very impressed with your customer service. I am not tech savvy at all and it is such a pleasure to have someone willing to help you through the whole process and answer all your questions! Well done. I will definitely recommend this app

August 29, 2020

WriteAbility reviews such as this make my day😄. I’m so glad we could help you through the process😃. Thanks for your recommendation. Please be sure to contact us if you need any help.