Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

JAZ'D UP NAIL CRAFT

Used the app to set up email newsletter pop ups on my website home page. Representative was super helpful!

August 29, 2020

JAZ’D UP NAIL CRAFT! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it😃. If you need any help with the app, please feel free to contact us✌.

Dogventure

We've tried a few apps for Exit Intent and this one has been the best by far. Really helpful support and easy to edit popups. Would definitely recommend!

August 29, 2020

Dogventure, it’s great to know you like our app✌. Thanks for your wonderful review😄. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better, our team is working hard to provide you with the best service.

Keeisi

this app is really awesome and helpful !!! they have great support, and free plan cover the basics.

August 29, 2020

Keeisi, it’s fantastic to hear you find the app useful😃. Please be sure to contact us if you need any help with the app or have questions for us. Thanks for your positive review😄.

ABC-CANOPY

This is my first time using this app and it's amazing!!!!! Tada made it easy for me with the discount codes and bring the customers back then purchase which help us bring more money! Thanks a lot!

August 29, 2020

ABC-CANOPY, it’s exciting to know your business is growing🙌. Nothing makes me happier than to see you happy with the app😃. Thanks for such an awesome review. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need help.

KG Beautique

I used this app to help bring new customers in and make more sales. Customer service is great. I would recommend this app to any new business owners if their looking to increase their sales.

August 29, 2020

KG Beautique! Thanks for recommending our app. I’m happy to see your business grow😄. Please be sure to contact us if you need any help or have questions for us✌.

Case-Look

the customer support help me so fasttttttttt. Really helpful and giving good suggestion for my store. 4 widget with full customization. Really love it

August 29, 2020

Case-Look, the pop-up looks fab in your store✌. It’s exciting to know you like our app😃. Get in touch with us anytime if you have questions about the app.

Hope Maria's Custom Creations

I really liked the tech support, the person i was assigned to was really sweet and was very easy to talk to! I am happy i found this app

August 29, 2020

Hope Maria’s Custom Creations, it makes me so happy to see you happy with the app😄. Our customer support is always available for you, reach out to us anytime if you need help✌.

Sevyn Jewels

This is my first time using this app, i was interested in a pop for my customers. Tada made it easy for me with the discount codes and Jeremy the rep i chatted with was very knowledgeable and helpful

August 29, 2020

Sevyn Jewels, it’s wonderful to know that we could help you with your store✌. Thanks for your positive review😄. Let us know if you think of something that we can do better.

itsyoubut

I am only using it for two days but it already generated me more sales and leads then Privvy or wheelio, looking great on mobile. thanks

August 29, 2020

itsyoubut! Firstly, welcome to Tada🎉. The pop-up looks awesome in your store and it’s great to know you like our app😃. If you need any help with it in the future, feel free to contact us.

Eb's Emporium

This app helped drive much more sales for me. I love the different types we can choose from to put on my front page.

August 18, 2020

Eb's Emporium, it's great to now your sales are rising 🙌. We love to see you grow. Please let us know if there is anything we can do better 😄. Thanks for your awesome feedback.