Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

Email Popup Wheel Game Pop ups

by Smartflowlabs

Exit Intent, Spin to Win Popups, Newsletter Discount Gift Game

Beauty At 3AM

This app is amazing and has so many great options for emails. This app will definitely help you build an email list. Customer service is awesome!

October 23, 2020

Beauty At 3AM, it’s great to know you like our app😄. If there is anything we can help you with or if you have a feedback for us please let us know, we are always here to help. Thanks for your lovely review😃.

Vitasell.net

This app is excellent i have tried others this seems to be very good, also customer is great. i would recommend this 100%

October 23, 2020

Vitasell.net! Thanks for recommending our app, we really appreciate it😄. If you have any questions for us or need help with anything, feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can ✌.

Double Nature Fashion

They truly want your business to succeed and will help you do SO! Very friendly customer service ! Im so excited to use this app and see the difference

October 23, 2020

Double Nature Fashion! yes, we truly want you to succeed and help you do it. I’m thrilled to know you like our service😄. If there is anything you need help with, be sure to connect with us. Thanks for your positive review😃.

Aspen Fair

This is truly a wonderful product! I finally got responses to my brand new store after I added this app. Also, the customer service is stellar! I cannot thank them enough for all their help with my questions.

October 23, 2020

Aspen Fair, nothing makes me happier than to see your business grow 🙌 it’s great to hear you like our app. Thanks for such an amazing review😄. If there is anything we can help you with, please get in touch with us anytime.

Designer Baby UK

I really love this app. It allows you to interact with your customers in a fun way! Plus their customer service is on-point. Kudos to Jeremy at Tada app

October 23, 2020

Designer Baby UK, it’s great to hear you are happy with our service 😄. Thanks for such an amazing review😃. Please let us know if you need any help with the app in the future, we are always here to help.

Bexper

excellent application, customer service, the help they provide. undoubtedly. Super recommended. thanks

October 23, 2020

Bexper, thanks for your terrific review😃. It makes me so happy to see you happy with our app😄. If there is anything we can help you with, please connect with us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Lashed.ByEve

I recently added this app, so far no problems, I did get stuck with the whole discount part but I was helped with their instant help messenger pop up. Thank you! I can't wait to see my business grow and make it fun with this wheel (;

October 23, 2020

Lashed.ByEve, we can’t wait to see you your business grow either🙌. I’m happy that we could help in time😄. If you need any other help with the app or have any questions for us, feel free to reach out to us.

Aktibo Athletics

The app works well, but I've had issues to change my plan for this app. I can't change my plan to a better one as it just stalls for a long time and doesn't do anything. I've been trying to do it the last couple of days and no change. Edit: Jeremy from the support dept. has been helpful in resolving my issues.

October 6, 2020

Great to hear we were able to help with this! Feel free to contact our support department anytime you have a question! We love to help 🙌​!

Worth Buy Home

This really helps a lot to improve your business, didn't not expect users would spin, but the truth is 90% visitor played spins.

October 12, 2020

Worth Buy Home, it’s awesome to hear about the engagement you are getting with the pop-up😃. Thanks for such a nice review😄. Be sure to contact us anytime if you need help.

K'Rena Bhails

update...they were able to help me resolve the issue. changed review from 4 to 5.
..i think the app is wonderful, except once someone puts their email address in the form.. the popup continues to show up. it doesn't recognize the customers browsers. so if they come back to the site, no matter how many times, you hit the X, it continues to pop up every few seconds. if i can figure out how to make it stop then i would definitely give it 5 stars.

October 4, 2020

Hi K'Rena,

So glad we were able to help with this!

Best,