Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Tada
December 9, 2022

Great app and amazing service <3
We used it for a spin the wheel and were able to to a lot of customization.

Loop Mobile IT
December 7, 2022

The spin wheel is a good way to encourage more interaction on my website, but I hope the customized trigger button works better.

HEVO TECH
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 27, 2022

UPDATE: The customer support reached out to work with me to find a solution. Fortunately, we agreed to a number of collected emails that was deemed fair to both parties and they would develop pricing plan based on number of collected emails rather than impressions. I bought the tokens to validate email addresses and such and felt good about it, but still I get bounced emails. But since I don't know how many times it was successful at weeding them out, the thing I dislike most about it is the pricing plan is based on number of impressions, rather than number of subscribers it collected. And now at the heart of Black Friday sales, the app got disabled because the number of impressions exceeded while only a fraction actually subscribed. I am looking for another app.

Fabb Pets
Time spent using app: 25 days
Tada replied November 27, 2022

Hi Fabb Pets,

We'll be more than happy to help you out with all of this, could you please email us at info@trytada.com?

We look forward to helping you out with this!

Best,
Jeremy,

November 26, 2022

I have started using this app recently. It has amazing visuals and many integrations with other apps.

Herios UK
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
November 21, 2022

This app has been amazing! Has almost all the features we need at a cost that is affordable. I highly recommend this app for your store if you are looking to build your email list, give users an little more incentive to buy and increase your sales!

Lucky Scooters