Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

by Smartflowlabs

HIGHEST CONVERTING Exit Intent, Spin the Wheel Discounts Popup

UnikSkin

I loved the prompt assistance. It is very important to be able to solve things or make amendments to the settings and I was happy to receive help straight away.

shoptitantech

It's very user friendly & quick to set up. The customer service is excellent. I just started running my store, and added this recently and it immediately helped me get a sale! I love it!

Honey Eyes Boutique

Super excited to try this out for my store and see how it does! The support team has been super nice and helpful!

Stinky Dog Australia

Great app! Very user friendly, intuitive and the customer support is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

SKNZ

I used this app to get the e-mail subscribers pop-up and discount mailer to the customers. its awesome. It helps to manage the new mailer subscribers.

Rowe Beauty Europe

so far so good! the examples convinced me to go for this one, also the customer attention is very good!

nannie boutique

I used this app to help me collect emails and the way it is set up it is PERFECT! It has worked wonders for me and continues to! Highly recommend this app!

Wunderzart

Thanks to Cathy's recommendation from the Youtube channel EasySundayClub I'm trying this app out. One thing that already stands out with this app amongst all others is the stellar support. Within seconds of installing the app, the live support helped me get setup. I am excited to see the results in the upcoming months!

divasvault.com

Tada support definitely went the extra mile to help me get started I appreciate it so much! im loving it so far, definitely download the app.

Demetra's Bling Boutique

I have recently launched my website and was trying to find creative ways to get customers to shop my website. TADA was very helpful in me accomplishing this goal. I would recommend this app to anyone that is looking to gain new customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15