Email Pop up Spin Wheel Popups

HIGH CONVERTING Exit Intent, Spin the Wheel Discounts Popup

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Hookedbydree

Time spent using app 34 minutes

My experience with Tada so far has been great! The customer service upon onboarding was personal and interactive. My representative, Jeremy, took a browsed our store to get an understanding of us and how the app can help. I appreciated that versus a traditional bot welcoming me. Unexpected, but appreciated! I can't wait for my customers to enjoy the fun pop ups and discounts. Tada also collects emails so Win, Win!

ohhellobruno

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 7 minutes

The online support seems genuine when I first installed the app. Offered to schedule a call to walk through the app with me. Thats really nice.

HuaRuiStore

Location China
Time spent using app About 18 hours

It is really beautiful and rich in content, which is the effect I want, but its ICONS cannot be customized in the size and position of the phone, which is very upsetting to me. I am communicating with the customer service, hoping to help me solve it. Their real-time chat is very convenient for communication

Ellie Day Activewear

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Just added the app and hoping for great results. Chat seemed to be a real person who helped with install

Gluties

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Het werkt super goed! De klantenservice is ook top, je kan daar gelijk terecht met je vragen en wordt je gelijk geholpen! De app doet ook wat hij moet doen :) Ik ben erg positief erover!

Nufields

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Seems great so far and live chat support is great and quick to reply. Looking forward to seeing how it works for our site.

PointPet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app, we are seeing a constant growth of our subscribers.. also increased conversion rate by a few % - totally worth it!

July 2, 2022

PointPet, it’s amazing to know our app has helped you grow your subscribers🙌 Get in touch with us if you need anything, we are always there to help😄 Thanks for such an amazing review!

Puppers Palace™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is great! Easy to navigate, fast support, very helpful and responsive. I recommend. I have used the other apps similar to this one. This app is the one i prefer!

July 2, 2022

Puppers Palace™, thanks for your lovely recommendation. It’s a joy to see you grow😄 Do let us know if you have any questions for us ✌

Deluxe Lighters

Amazing customer support and a good way to boost your sales! The potential is huge and is definitely worth it!

July 2, 2022

Deluxe Lighters, thanks for your wholehearted feedback. It’s great to hear that you are happy with our app😃. Please reach out to us anytime, if you need help or want to know more about our app✌.

PawzUps

I was looking for the next level of pop up and gave this a try and noticed a significant uptick in conversions and email subscriptions. Game-ify it up! Love it!

July 2, 2022

PawzUps, it’s awesome that you like our app😃 Thanks for your wonderful review. Connect with us anytime if you need help😃 And yes, let’s Gamify it up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20