Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Refresh Collective

I used this app to automate tags so we can track and communicate to segments of our clients based on their behavior and preferences. This app saved me from paying for extra services. We love it!

La Zone Musicale

Setting up price filters and availability filters with automated tags is very easy with this wonderful app!
Support is VERY responsive and will quickly help you with any questions you might have.
Great app and great support. Thanks!

Dutch Mud Men

We use this to automatically tag archived products and products that are on sale. Customer support is really quick.

OakTree Supply

Both this app and the developer have been amazingly helpful to our business. I was looking for an app that could automatically tag our products based on a price range so that our filter by price function would work on our website without having to manually tag each item and remember to edit the tags if the prices changed. I wasn't able to get it to function as I had hoped so I reached out to the developer and he quickly got back to me with an explanation on how to do what I wanted. He even set up an example for me in my account. When we realized it still wouldn't work 100% perfectly with the specific way our store was set up, he wrote in functionality in the app so that it would work perfectly for us within just a couple days. I highly recommend this app.

Hairdreams Tapes

This app works great for all our needs..............................................................

PoooliPrint™

They have been very helpful with some custom request we had. Still using it today and planning to use it for a long time ahead. Thanks!

Cellar Door Plants

Love this app! We have been able to automate a lot of things and it has helped with tagging customers.

Inkfinitee Sublimation

This app is amazing! If you wanted to get more out of your data then I highly recommend that you install this app so you segregate your data and analyze it. One of my workflows is for Auto Tags to tag first-time orders. This gives me a quick view as to what percentage are new customers who decided to order for the very first time - it gives me a chance to personally offer a custom discount for the customer's next order. I also know if the order came from Google because one of my workflows is for Auto Tags to tag all orders that came from Google. If I wanted to drill down and find out if it was from organic search results or from my paid Google Ads then I just go into the order and open the conversion summary to see the details. Besides the flawless functionality of this app, you also get great customer service which, let's be honest, is missing on a lot of other apps out there. Aamir is very professional and is very helpful. I highly highly recommend this app.

MrLaundry

Great app, smart enough ... the possibilities are endless and the many ways you can use it to sort and manage orders, products and customers ... I loved it.

BERGLUST

Great App to automate Processes of tagging Products. I set up a good System to tag all my products based on their Sub-Niches and this App helped very much doing so.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9