Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hoola

This is exactly what i needed to remove hours of menial work which I would no doubt make mistakes on and even better it changes the tags based on the parameters I set when a product is sold or updated. Aamir was really helpful when I had a query and came back super quickly.

EasyBins

This app is a accurate, fast, light weight with alot of features to tag both customer and orders, and do so in different ways. Customer service is very fast and responsive, they go above and beyond. Highly recommend app for tagging.

Brim on Fifth

This app does exactly what it promises to do. The support team is extremely responsive. The big learning curve is understanding the language of the various functions: I wanted to tag all of my brick and mortar customers as such to direct email marketing to them that is more relevant and do the same with my online shoppers. I didn't understand how to do this from the selection of options in the app so I emailed support and had an answer in short order (the answer, btw, to use "app name" with the function "contains" and type in "point of sale" or "online"). This saved me hours of repetitive, menial work.

Torres Novas 1845

Location Portugal

Very easy to setup, and does exactly what it is meant for. Very responsive support team. I definitely recommend this app!

Leonardo Online-Shop

Location Germany

I used this app to automatically tag products for filtering, categorization of products, to optimize our search app and for alarming in combination with shopify flow.

SkinHappy

Love this app!!! and the developer behind it created a feature for me in less than a week that allows my customized back end to tag purchases. While i was still in the free trial mode! What?! Here's what he wrote me: "I figured out a way to identify orders imported through your portal and I will add support for it in the app by sometime next week." And he did just as he promised. Great widget, great support.

Eva Franco

Really useful app! Best way to filter by size for in-stock sizes. This app will automatically add or remove the size tag based on inventory availability. Which makes it possible to take advantage of most theme's filtering functionality (we use Turbo theme) which use tags to add filtering to the front end website. Also, metafields (recently introduced in Shopify 2.0) have typically been unwieldy - it's hard to update product info or tags based on metafields. But with this app, we can use the metafields with confidence knowing that we can create tags from the metafields (indispensable for creating collections and filters).

Banana Industries

Super helpful app - There's so many ways to use this but for us it's great for creating automatic collections depending on existing tags, and for adding tags based on SKU's is super helpful too. All automated and in bulk. Support is super helpful too!

IslandJay

Time spent using app About 1 month

The product really well with no issues. Support is on top of any questions I had. Their assistance for setup and education was above and beyond. Thank you!

Under Armour South Africa

Location South Africa

This app is fantastic and most definitely one of the MUST HAVE apps for large stores! We've automated all product collections with 15000 products and customer segmentation of 500,000+ customers without any issues! On top of this all there customer service is fast, to the point and very helpful!