Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Fetch the Paper!

It's working great so far. The customer service has been excellent and very responsive to my questions and needs for future workflows. I would recommend this app!

LionParts

Amazing app. and great customer service. Very helpful in getting us set up. App works great and a great tool to make certain orders stand out.

baiiad

This is a must-have app for managing tags effortlessly - I was blown away by the functionality offered and the exceptional fast and personalized service. It's a no-brainer.

PoorBoySupplements.com

Lifesaver for managing variants in Shopify. Aamir and the customer support was fantastic, helped me within minutes to ensure that what I was trying to do was right!

2(X)IST

I needed custom logic to tag my customers and they made it happed very quickly. Their customer service is great!

VetCS

A great app for a function that I couldn't find on Shopify- tagging customers based on order/product history. So useful for email campaigns, thank you! Great customer services as well!

This is Knit

This app has been helping us greatly with our order admin and with improving our customer service. The workflow library is great and I can see lots more ways the app will be helpful once I get around to setting up a few more workflows. Support is quick and responsive too.

Studio Nicholson

Great app and customer service! Tried a few auto-tagging applications and this one was the best on the app store

Finn

Amazing support! Had a couple questions on install and the team took care of me right away. The app works great. We use it to add customer tags, based on order parameters (which we then use to define customer segment). Auto Tags made this process a breeze, and saved tons of time both updating existing customers, and by auto tagging new ones.

Petticoat Lane

Great app. Aamir even helped me get started and was able to historically tag 46,000 orders and customers. App works amazingly well.