May 21, 2022

Amazing app with 10/10 support. They helped me set up flows, and the price is miles better than other apps on the market. I use this for all our stores and would 100% recommend to anyone needing tags.

Guernsey Flowers by Post
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 20, 2022

Fantastic customer service and the app does exactly as advertised. Their Customer Service Team has gone above and beyond for our business. Couldn't recommend more highly.

Scent Australia Home
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 16, 2022

They have an amazing customer service and the application really helps us save time ! I Highly recommend.

POMGO
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 5, 2022

Very top app! Grazie a questa app abbiamo automatizzato molto i processi. Consigliata. Anche l'assistenza ti risponde e aiuta.

OneCashmere
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 2, 2022

This not only an app for tagging products or orders! The team behind it are consultants!! They give you solutions for your business, they have the required knowledge and the experience on how to use the (tagging) in increasing sales! organizing collections!! and more.. Their customer service are very quick and responsive! I am obsessed with them! BIG LOVE!

متجر باندا
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 28, 2022

excellent support,very quick in all and helpful,professionals,recommend to all to use app.thank you again.

top33.gr
Greece
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 27, 2022

Excellent app! Very easy to use and several tagging functions. I was able to tag customers based on different integrations I have that import the customer data. I was not able to find this feature with other tagging apps. Customer service was also very quick and efficient!

nvenn hair and beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited March 13, 2022

Amazing service and Aamir does a good job making sure his customers get the best value possible. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing accurate product tags in their stores

Secret Sneaker Store Online
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 8, 2022

This app has allowed us to auto tag over 4000 products in order to optimise our sites search-ability! We looked extensively for an application like this, and Auto Tags was the only one to complete exactly what we needed!

Local Threads
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 3, 2022

It's a great app and does the job extremely well !! Aamir, the founder is extremely responsive when it comes to supporting us.

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar