Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Doubletake

Does exactly what is says it will do, and quickly. Super easy to use and very comprehensive. Support is extremely responsive - if they don't have what you need, they're willing to figure out if they can add it for you.

Bougie Brown Girl & Company

I use this app to add tags to my customers. I needed a particular setting that was not available. But after a quick chat, Aamir was able to add it within an hour. Great customer service and easy to use. I recommend this app 100% Also the pricing is great as well.

Annikas Hus

We used this app, to create tags for new items, sold out, and in stock. this allows us to show banners in collection. Great for conversions and this app really helped us with that

FinestBazaar

Best APP out there HANDS DOWN for Tags! Not only that but excellent customer service, almost immediate live chat. We'll be installing this app on all our international stores! 5 Stars from me :)

Head Over Heels - Israel

Very good app to auto tag products. Easy to use and has loads of options to base the auto tag on. You can add multiple conditions.
Amazing support, we needed a feature that wasn't on and it was added within a few hours by Aamir.

Dofos Pet Centre

This app auto ads tags per POS location for us makes marketing specific customers alot easier. Support is also very helpful and fast

MOD Jewellery

Awesome app, it helps us to manage delivery times based on stock availability (with the automated tags). And customer service is 5/5. They literally replied to my email in 4 minutes. Highly recommended

Fleacare Nederland

Brilliant and easy to use application! I asked for a feature and it was added in 1 day my Amir. Thankyou for your great support. I use this application to see the source of the conversion in the order overview. Highly recommented.

PNW Journey

We're using this app to auto tag orders from different sales channels (i.e. Amazon). One channel we needed was missing from the workflow, but the developer responded and added it right away. The app's interface is clean and easy to use. Definitely recommend!

Planet Action Figures

Auto Tags has made my life much easier as we offer In Stock and Preorder items and this app has helped us differentiate the two seamlessly. I can now spend more times with the day to day running. Aamir was amazing in helping me to set it up. Highly recommend!