Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

VetMed Solutions

App was very easy to install and is very flexible to allow you to tag just about anything based on your set conditions. Customer support was very responsive and helped us out quickly!

Garment Printer Ink

What a life saver this app is. Great product, great support. It's like the developer read my mind. This needed to be created and they did it well

Music Radio Creative

What a great app and fantastic service! I had a rather complex tagging enquiry. Aamir was not only able to set it up for me, he also wrote new code to accommodate my request too! I am very happy and highly recommend the app. Fantastic support and fraction of the price of the other available apps.

Juniorelite

A very working app, it works and gives you the chance to make your manual work lighter.
The assistance is very effective.
Really good

bamboomamboo europe

Very simple to use, great and fast support from the developer, I needed a custom workflow and the developer added it within a few hours even though the app was still in trial mode. Well done, thanks!

eRubai.lt

This app is amazing, support is very helpful and responding super fast. Im very glad to find this app, i can't imagine now my shop without it. Thank you

American Food Market

Excellent app. Easy to use, but still very powerful. And the support is great. Absolutely recommendable!

Hebel Design

excellent tool to filter orders. Aamir has great customer service and better yet solutions for what I needed.

Fetch the Paper!

It's working great so far. The customer service has been excellent and very responsive to my questions and needs for future workflows. I would recommend this app!

LionParts

Amazing app. and great customer service. Very helpful in getting us set up. App works great and a great tool to make certain orders stand out.