Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Leap Apps
4.9
February 17, 2022

This is exactly what i needed to remove hours of menial work which I would no doubt make mistakes on and even better it changes the tags based on the parameters I set when a product is sold or updated. Aamir was really helpful when I had a query and came back super quickly.

Hoola
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 15, 2022

This app is a accurate, fast, light weight with alot of features to tag both customer and orders, and do so in different ways. Customer service is very fast and responsive, they go above and beyond. Highly recommend app for tagging.

EasyBins
February 12, 2022

This app does exactly what it promises to do. The support team is extremely responsive. The big learning curve is understanding the language of the various functions: I wanted to tag all of my brick and mortar customers as such to direct email marketing to them that is more relevant and do the same with my online shoppers. I didn't understand how to do this from the selection of options in the app so I emailed support and had an answer in short order (the answer, btw, to use "app name" with the function "contains" and type in "point of sale" or "online"). This saved me hours of repetitive, menial work.

Brim on Fifth
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 8, 2022

Very easy to setup, and does exactly what it is meant for. Very responsive support team. I definitely recommend this app!

Torres Novas 1845
Portugal
February 2, 2022

I used this app to automatically tag products for filtering, categorization of products, to optimize our search app and for alarming in combination with shopify flow.

Leonardo Online-Shop