Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Auto tags featured image

National Picnic

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is one of the best tagging apps to work with for ease of use and lots of potential for improving customer navigation. Great library of tagging combinations already set up to try. A very responsive support staff. If you are not careful, it's easy to automate thousands of tags you quickly don't need or want, simply by testing out features, or realizing you needed to edit something and need to reapply to correct tags. I love to experiment and edit a lot and I can predict that getting charged by number of tags generated doesn't jive with the size of my business and how I work at the moment. Conclusion: The lowest pricing tier sounds like a lot, but it can get used up very quickly. If you are prepared to afford the higher pricing tiers, this app is worth it.

Somerset Foodie

Aamir was really helpful and quick to respond to our queries. We found it necessary to manually tag our customers based on their location in the end