Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Banana Industries

Super helpful app - There's so many ways to use this but for us it's great for creating automatic collections depending on existing tags, and for adding tags based on SKU's is super helpful too. All automated and in bulk. Support is super helpful too!

IslandJay

The product really well with no issues. Support is on top of any questions I had. Their assistance for setup and education was above and beyond. Thank you!

Under Armour South Africa

This app is fantastic and most definitely one of the MUST HAVE apps for large stores! We've automated all product collections with 15000 products and customer segmentation of 500,000+ customers without any issues! On top of this all there customer service is fast, to the point and very helpful!

Surplus Market

This app works wonders. Not only does it save an incredible amount of time tagging customers, orders, and products, but it does some amazing workflows and things you can't do natively in Shopify, but integrates seamlessly. Aamir's customer service is also awesome and he's quick to respond to questions, help, or new feature requests. 10/10.

Axis Tango

This app does exactly what I need in my shop - automatically tags products, orders, and customers per specified conditions. The templates library is helpful if you want to use a workflow that has already been preset, or you can develop your own template. I needed a specific condition that is important for my store to run smoothly and Aamir was very helpful in making sure it was set up correctly. I tried several other tagging apps but this one is by far the most robust and also easy to use. Definitely 5 stars!

Sewers Club

The app is great. Really helps us keep our orders organized. Aamir's support is outstanding. We needed a specific condition that wasn't available. He was quickly able to implement it. Recommend for any business.

Telco-Accessories

Aamir has been really helpful in doing some extra work for us. He managed to create a workflow whereas some custom fields were used as tags and old tags were removed. I had tried many other apps before this one and none of the developers were willing to do the extra work. So many thanks again Aamir - and to those reading this: if the app doesn't work as expected, contact Aamir before deleting the app ;)!

Ancient Choice

The app does exactly what I need and has a simple, ergonomic interface. Best of all, the developer is quick to respond. He accommodated a request I made and added a feature within just a couple days. You can't beat that!

LYFE Fuel

So happy we found this app! The support has been amazing and the app itself has helped to solve a lot of our communication challenges by helping to create customer and order segments that can be used to personalize our communication with our customers. Aamir was very helpful in getting everything set up. Other tag-manager apps that we tried only focus on either order tags or customer tags. This includes both options which gives you a lot more value than others. Well done!

Oh, Keycaps!

I absolutely love this app. What I LOVE about this compared to other apps - is it will go back and tag orders/customers retroactively if you need it to. Other tagging apps either don't do this at all, or they make you sit on the page and do 50x orders at a time. I tag customers based on what products they buy, so I can easily use Shopify's email marketing to email anyone who bought X. This app is powerful and really helpful, and the developer was very responsive and helpful when I had questions. Really a wonderful product all around.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11