Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Inkfinitee Sublimation

This app is amazing! If you wanted to get more out of your data then I highly recommend that you install this app so you segregate your data and analyze it. One of my workflows is for Auto Tags to tag first-time orders. This gives me a quick view as to what percentage are new customers who decided to order for the very first time - it gives me a chance to personally offer a custom discount for the customer's next order. I also know if the order came from Google because one of my workflows is for Auto Tags to tag all orders that came from Google. If I wanted to drill down and find out if it was from organic search results or from my paid Google Ads then I just go into the order and open the conversion summary to see the details. Besides the flawless functionality of this app, you also get great customer service which, let's be honest, is missing on a lot of other apps out there. Aamir is very professional and is very helpful. I highly highly recommend this app.

MrLaundry

Great app, smart enough ... the possibilities are endless and the many ways you can use it to sort and manage orders, products and customers ... I loved it.

BERGLUST

Great App to automate Processes of tagging Products. I set up a good System to tag all my products based on their Sub-Niches and this App helped very much doing so.

Cherries On Top Foundation

This app is a true time-saver! It is easy to use and works perfectly! Definitely recommend this if you need to get your orders and customers neatly tagged and organized.

Attic Discovery Shop

Useful app! highly recommended. It's good if you want to apply tags automatically, among many other features.

Muppet Kids

One of the best app on the market. A huge help for our business, a must have for every shopify store.
The support is just perfect

Plush in a Rush

Auto Tags did a great job of solving a small but persistent problem I had regarding the tagging of my products. In this case, I needed a product to be tagged if the inventory dropped below zero, but have the tag removed if the inventory went above zero. Worked great and I plan to do more work flows in the near future and get rid of two others that I use.

Kornkiste - unverpackt-online

Top service, missing functions were integrated immediately upon request!
Works very well!
Easy to use.

Balance ONE

Excellent, easy-to-use app that allows me to tag orders that need to be double-checked before fulfillment, e.g. problem customers, very large orders, or destination countries that require extra shipping information. The developer's customer service is fast and helpful too.

DID Electrical

This is a very powerful app that saves us an awful lot of time. A real game-changer. Aamir in support is fantastic and very knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8