Auto Tags

Auto Tags

by Leap Apps

Tag orders, products & customers (realtime & bulk)

eRubai.lt

This app is amazing, support is very helpful and responding super fast. Im very glad to find this app, i can't imagine now my shop without it. Thank you

American Food Market

Excellent app. Easy to use, but still very powerful. And the support is great. Absolutely recommendable!

Hebel Design

excellent tool to filter orders. Aamir has great customer service and better yet solutions for what I needed.

Fetch the Paper!

It's working great so far. The customer service has been excellent and very responsive to my questions and needs for future workflows. I would recommend this app!

LionParts

Amazing app. and great customer service. Very helpful in getting us set up. App works great and a great tool to make certain orders stand out.

baiiad

This is a must-have app for managing tags effortlessly - I was blown away by the functionality offered and the exceptional fast and personalized service. It's a no-brainer.

PoorBoySupplements.com

Lifesaver for managing variants in Shopify. Aamir and the customer support was fantastic, helped me within minutes to ensure that what I was trying to do was right!

2(X)IST

I needed custom logic to tag my customers and they made it happed very quickly. Their customer service is great!

VetCS

A great app for a function that I couldn't find on Shopify- tagging customers based on order/product history. So useful for email campaigns, thank you! Great customer services as well!

This is Knit

This app has been helping us greatly with our order admin and with improving our customer service. The workflow library is great and I can see lots more ways the app will be helpful once I get around to setting up a few more workflows. Support is quick and responsive too.

Previous 1 3 4