Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Leap Apps
4.9
November 29, 2022

Great great app and very fast customer service. Have been using it now for over 5 months and very happy!

HelloBello
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 29, 2022

Hands down the best tagging application in town! Before I stumbled upon this amazing application, I used to add and remove tags manually which was honestly quite a grueling task. But not anymore! Auto Tags has undoubtedly taken a lot off my plate. The automated workflows are so efficient that I do not have to worry a bit about anything going wrong. Once you create the desired workflows, it does the job very well! I’ve been using it for 3 of my shops; Ndure, Shoe Planet and Soloto. Moreover, their support team is quite adept in assisting their users. Once, I exceeded the tag limit and asked them to provide extra tags within the same package, they did so very promptly without any extra charges and deduction from the next package! 99% of the job is automated once you are done creating the workflows which is merely 1% of the whole task. Highly Recommended!!

Ndure.com
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 14, 2022

Amazing customer service! Auto Tags has responded quickly every time I've needed assistance or a question answered. They also added functionality to the program that I requested.

FMSCMarketplace.org
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 7, 2022

An amazing app! Saves our team tons of work when we need to work with thousands of products in updating the tags that we have on them. I can't imagine doing what we do without this app. Second, the support is amazingly fast. I myself have a 10+ years of support experience and these guys are very good with customer support and responsiveness. Try them.

ProSoccer
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 7, 2022

Love this app. Automates our workflows saving us time and money. Set and forget so we can go on with creating sales.

SustainHealth Academy