Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging

by Leap Apps

Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules

Soloto

Extremely useful and unique app - helps automize alot of the tagging process and also aids in creating custom solutions for your store.

Stop-Vieillissement

This App is really what I needed, they are many possibilities for tagging customers, orders, products. the support is very responsive and helped me to create the workflows I needed for existing customers. Thank you

Flag Bikes

Best app purchase we've made for Flag Bikes' online store. Really happy with Shopify's OS 2.0 and the Empire Theme but LeapSoft's app takes things to another level. It gives us the extra flexibility we need to create the customer experience we want to provide. Top marks to Aamir and his team for top-notch, responsive support and suggestions as we get used to the power of the app. Many thanks Aamir. John Hamlen
Managing Director - Flag Bikes

Bare Necessities Thrift

Perfect customer service, had an issue and was solved within a day without me lifting a finger. Keep up the good work!

Liam and Lilly

A very powerful and effective app for organizing orders and products. I’m sure it works well for customer organization as well, but have not used that yet. Customer support is quick and helpful — I’ve had to contact them a few times but all issues were down to me using something incorrectly and were quickly and easily resolved.

Refresh Collective

I used this app to automate tags so we can track and communicate to segments of our clients based on their behavior and preferences. This app saved me from paying for extra services. We love it!

La Zone Musicale

Setting up price filters and availability filters with automated tags is very easy with this wonderful app!
Support is VERY responsive and will quickly help you with any questions you might have.
Great app and great support. Thanks!

Dutch Mud Men

We use this to automatically tag archived products and products that are on sale. Customer support is really quick.

OakTree Supply

Both this app and the developer have been amazingly helpful to our business. I was looking for an app that could automatically tag our products based on a price range so that our filter by price function would work on our website without having to manually tag each item and remember to edit the tags if the prices changed. I wasn't able to get it to function as I had hoped so I reached out to the developer and he quickly got back to me with an explanation on how to do what I wanted. He even set up an example for me in my account. When we realized it still wouldn't work 100% perfectly with the specific way our store was set up, he wrote in functionality in the app so that it would work perfectly for us within just a couple days. I highly recommend this app.

Hairdreams Tapes

This app works great for all our needs..............................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9