Auto Tags ‑ All in one taggingda Leap Apps
Automate order, product & customer tagging using custom rules
Automate Tagging to save time
Automatically tag customers, orders & products matching custom rules that can be combined using operators like AND & OR.
Easy to use
50+ pre-built workflows to manage your products, customer segments, order fulfilment process, etc. to help you get started in no time!
Automatically tag your store
Set up the workflows to automatically tag products, orders & customers! All in ONE app!
Sobre Auto Tags ‑ All in one tagging
Set up the app to automatically tag products, customers & orders using custom rules of your choosing
All in ONE tagging app that can act as order tagger, product tagger, and customer tagger.
It allows you to streamline your order management, creation of customer segments for marketing campaigns & categorize products to enhance discovery.
You just need to set up your workflows specifying filtering conditions and the app will take care of tagging entries that match your conditions in real-time. You can also run the workflows to tag historical entries.
You might want to tag orders that contain a specific item (SKU), placed by first-time customers, marked as high risk, assigned to a specific fulfillment location, placed using Shopify POS, etc.
Tagging orders plays an important role to build automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders.
Tag customers based on buying behavior, to create customer segments for your marketing campaigns e.g, based on lifetime value tiers, product/SKU ordered by them.
Auto Tags will also help you keep product tags in sync based on various conditions including vendor, variant options, title, compare price vs price, inventory level for a given variant, product is out of stock or has low inventory, etc.
Here are some popular workflows that you can use from our Workflow Library (or create your own workflow):
- Tag orders containing a specific product/SKU
- Tag orders where all items are in stock and can be fulfilled
- Tag orders placed in-person (using Shopify POS)
- Tag orders from customers having a specific tag
- Tag orders placed on give sales channel e.g, Amazon, Online Store, Shopify POS
- Tag orders based on the shipping method
- Create customer segments based on product id / SKU they have purchased
- Add customer tags based on lifetime value tiers
- Tag products based on product type, title, vendor, product type, tags, etc.
- Tag products with 'new' when the product is created and remove them after 30 days
- Tag products based on variant options e.g, Color, Size, Material, etc.
- Tag Products with sale tag (compare at price vs price)
- Tag Products if they are out of stock (aggregate) or at a specific location
Your orders, customers, products will be tagged immediately after being created or updated in Shopify. The app relies on webhook to listen for events and trigger relevant workflows in real-time.
Process historical entries/bulk tagging
Set up your workflows and then run them to process your historical orders, products, and customers.
Need further assistance?
If you don't find a workflow for your use case, then please just get in touch. We constantly add new workflows and would love to discuss your use case.
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias
Not available for Shopify Plus merchants
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
App works perfectly and the founder also helped build a custom setting for us. Highly recommend this app!
We had a specific request that the support team helped us out with within 48 hours! Great service, great app!
Tried a few tagging apps and chose this one. Covers simple and very complex use cases. Customer support is stellar too!