Tag Genie ‑ Edit & Automate

Bulk edit, automate, validate. Reduce overhead managing tags.

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TipTop Deals UK

This app & company are absolutely fantastic! Milan is the best, he has helped us a lot and added new features into Tag Genie for us very quickly. Tag Genie is essential for us to manage our products in our Shopify store and I don't know what we would do without it! If you have hundreds or thousands of products to organise in Shopify then you need this app!

Tenenbaum Jewelers

I don’t write app reviews. I admit that, as a very skilled beta tester, I probably should, but I don’t. This is the exception, because Tag Genie is an exception. Exceptionally responsive, hard working, does what it says, the customer service is unparalleled (and I mean that 100%). If you have Shopify, you need Tag Genie! End of subject! I have run and tested all the tag apps in the Shopify app store, as it is part of my job description as a systems analyst. Tag Genie simply does what it says it does and in a simple and straightforward manner that is easy to understand and put into use. Basically it’s idiot proof. I am not a fan of Shopify’s dependence on tags, and I think without this app I may have lost my mind. So I cannot suggest more strongly that you should try it and buy it. It will be the best value for money, and provide the most ROI, of any Shopify app in your arsenal. You don’t know me, but you will thank me. This may be the lowest risk highest reward thing you do all week!

Cush.be

Location Bulgaria

Used the app to do some complex automatic tagging and am quite happy with how it all worked out. Support was also fast, smart and helpful.

KUIU

We absolutely love this app. It has saved us so much time and manual effort. It's the best option for customer and product record tag management. This is a must have app if you use tags for custom automations and functionality. It is incredibly easy to work with. We have setup several tagging automations and validations. This has allowed our team to spend their time elsewhere instead of manually monitoring and tagging daily. Support is also incredibly helpful. Response time is super quick and they have been incredibly responsive to all feedback for app improvements.

Gamezenter

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best tag manager in the marketplace. It has covered almost all the bases. If you are a sophisticated user of Shopify and use tags for many of your automations, this app is a must.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review and thank you for your support. We would love to hear how we can improve the app. Let us know at support@taggenieapp.com

bellabarnett

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

I would like to be able to click a tag and see all products that are tagged with it as well as the exact quantity number.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your support! It means a lot to us. The requested functionality is now available. Just click on a tag on the dashboard and you will be able to see a list of all products that have the respective tag + the total number of products. Let us know if that works for you.

robinsonsofbawtry

Time spent using app About 1 year

Brilliant - Super easy to use. It just saved me so much time organising my products. Highly recommended.

Off-Road Bros

App does exactly what it says it can do. Developer is very responsive and is constantly improving the app based on suggestions and feedback. Looking forward to using the app long-term for our e-commerce site.

Master Airscrew

Amazing app, finally I'm able to manage all our product tags in a matter of minutes.
Highly recommended!

Love|Labels

Location Bulgaria

This app saved our team countless hours. We are a new store and our evolving conventions required frequent changes to tags across some 900+ products.

Using Tag Genie we were able to almost instantly rename or add new tags based on conditions.

We have been using this app since its beta. The app is still new and some of the UI is not fleshed out but the developer is very responsive to suggestions and updates are being released frequently.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your support. We have many new features coming up in the following weeks that will bring more added value.