TagRobot: Customers + Orders

TagRobot: Customers + Orders

by StoryHub

Automatic tagging for customers and orders in one app!

Fat Moon Mushrooms

I think this is the app for me? but I can't download anything. It says unauthorized. bummer... I'm reading they are fixing the problem. I hope this happens soon as manually entering tags is getting tiring...

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your patience. We believe we have all the issues resolved and if you could please try installing again we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Matt

Petites Caves

Hello, it was working so far but for any reasons, it's not working anymore. I have to refresh to see the wanted tag in new orders.. Do you have any idea ?
Best regards

May 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for writing in, we are aware of the issue and our developers are working as quickly as possible to resolve it. As you correctly noted rules still run when triggered manually, and we anticipate them running automatically again no later than the end of this week.

Thank you again and again my sincere apologies.

Matt

ExcellentSupply.com

Apparently, the app is broken. Tried to install this app. The "free" version would not activate. So I decided to try the $5 a month paid version. That version would not activate either. So I deleted it. But, I still got charged $5 for nothing. -- UPDATE: Since the developer responded promptly and proactively, I've adjusted my review from 1 star to 3 stars. --

April 10, 2021

We are aware that some installs are not working and our developers are working to fix the issue as quickly as possible. I'm sorry shopify charged you incorrectly for the incomplete installation and we will of course reach out to them to get you refunded.

Mukama Botanica

I use this app to help automatically tag customers and orders based on custom rules. Such a time saver for our marketing and fulfillment departments. Love it!

Spruce Naturals

I use this app to automate tagging for our orders. Saves us a lot of time and love that you can do bulk tagging as well. Customer service was great too when I had a few questions. Thanks!

Premium eJuice Samples

This app provides amazing value to any Shopify store at a very reasonable price. The developer went out of their way to add new functionality to the app to meet my specific needs and was in constant communication with me every step of the way. Amazing service coupled with an amazingly simple to use app that works like a charm! I highly recommend this app as well as this developer.

Exquisite Stitches

I've been using TagRobot for about 4 months now. I use it to automatically tag orders based upon customer tags. It works great!! Simple and easy to use yet has lots of flexibility.

Hope and Play Shop

I needed to do some additional tagging based on product purchases. I tried a number of other apps, but found this the simplest one, and also loved that when I had a support query for something a little outside the product's scope, the developers replied and enabled me to do what I needed within a couple of days.

Highly recommended.

Swimsuits Just For Us

This app is great for tagging orders and customers. We use this app to tag and segment our customers into groups for targeted email blasts. Developer responds quickly to emails. Would highly recommend!