TR: Auto Tag Orders, Customers , 43件のレビュー

• 評価の5%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2021年10月21日

A great app, I use it to tag products to send to mailchimp so I can automate tailored emails depending on which product was sold.

Hyde Hives
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2022年1月24日

Does EXACTLY what it says...very well. There is almost every possible option for tagging. And if you don't see what you need, a quick email to support will get that option added quickly. I needed help with tagging for a specific rule type and they had it added in a matter of hours. Can't say enough good things about these guys!

Burnin' Love Laser Engraving
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年2月6日

A very simple but useful app. Exactly what we were looking for. The customer support is very fast and happy to help with personal requests.

Nahmoo
スイス
アプリの使用期間:29日
2020年1月14日

I use this app to automate tagging for our orders. Saves us a lot of time and love that you can do bulk tagging as well. Customer service was great too when I had a few questions. Thanks!

Spruce Naturals
アプリの使用期間:23日
2022年11月7日

This app is straightforward and simple to use. The import function to add or remove tags are useful as well. Support is extremely fast and helpful

Mis Claire
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:18日
2021年10月25日

I use this application for some specific requests from our company. I am missing a simple rule that I did not find in other plugins either. I simply asked TagRobot technical department to develop it for us. To my great surprise, it was accepted and in a few days, it was done. We tested it - it works perfectly. The functionality was - adding a specific tag to new registrants depending on the domain name of emails. I continue to work with them and ... thank you very much for helping us.

Adizes Institute Publications
アプリの使用期間:13日
2022年2月21日

We were looking for an app to replace Shopify Flows that will help us tag customers based on their orders. This app indeed fulfills our requirements and provides us with just the solutions we needed. It is also very simple to use when selecting which triggers to use and when it should apply. Customer support was amazing -- speedy response time and helpful all the way!

EverSmile
アプリの使用期間:7日
2023年3月24日

Brilliant app! Straight-forward, simple yet powerful.

Also superb customer support, Kets helped me setting up a specific use case in no time :)

I would definitely recommend the app!

eikō ai