TagRobot: Customers + Orders

TagRobot: Customers + Orders

by StoryHub

Automatic tagging for customers and orders in one app!

Fat Moon Mushrooms

I think this is the app for me? but I can't download anything. It says unauthorized. bummer... I'm reading they are fixing the problem. I hope this happens soon as manually entering tags is getting tiring...

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your patience. We believe we have all the issues resolved and if you could please try installing again we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Matt

ExcellentSupply.com

Apparently, the app is broken. Tried to install this app. The "free" version would not activate. So I decided to try the $5 a month paid version. That version would not activate either. So I deleted it. But, I still got charged $5 for nothing. -- UPDATE: Since the developer responded promptly and proactively, I've adjusted my review from 1 star to 3 stars. --

April 10, 2021

We are aware that some installs are not working and our developers are working to fix the issue as quickly as possible. I'm sorry shopify charged you incorrectly for the incomplete installation and we will of course reach out to them to get you refunded.