TagRobot: Customers + Orders

TagRobot: Customers + Orders | Reviews

by Kark Ltd

Automatic tagging for customers and orders in one app!

Russell and Atwell

Been using this for a while - it's simple to apply and helpful for us to track orders and draw attention to more complex ones. Key though is when there have been occasional problems, Kets has been speedy and very helpful in resolving them.

Something & Nothing

Really great developer response time. Built a custom addition for us to track subscription orders vs non subscription orders.

The Alchemist Atelier

TagRobot helped us a lot by adding custom tags to our customers and orders in a very easy and intuitive way so that we couldeasily segment them later on on our email marketing platform.

Beautifully Well Box

I have been using TagRobot for over 1 year to assist with my order fulfilment.
The App is super easy and quick to add specific tags to either my customers or orders. This saves me a lot of time not having to sift through special orders manually, I can simply filter my orders via the applicable tags and then print shipping labels in batches.
Kets has wonderful customer service - replies to emails quickly, happy to jump on video calls and always willing to assist.
Highly recommend this App!

Adizes Institute Publications

I use this application for some specific requests from our company. I am missing a simple rule that I did not find in other plugins either. I simply asked TagRobot technical department to develop it for us. To my great surprise, it was accepted and in a few days, it was done. We tested it - it works perfectly. The functionality was - adding a specific tag to new registrants depending on the domain name of emails. I continue to work with them and ... thank you very much for helping us.

Hyde Hives

A great app, I use it to tag products to send to mailchimp so I can automate tailored emails depending on which product was sold.

ProAudioEXP

I have been using ReConvert for nearly a year to offer coupons and upsells when folks check out. The problem was that I DID NOT want to give deep discounts to folks who had already bought Product X. TagRobot to the rescue by automatically tagging customers who bought Product X, then ReConvert checks to see if that tag is there before offering a discount. It's a little "swiss army knife" kind of app that automatically tags and segments your customers based on a bunch of things to help you do cool things to your Shopify store that actually move the needle and make you money. I would highly recommend TagRobot and Kets (the owner) is very responsive and friendly.

CLS Purchasing Center

There are days, and there are day when people make your day. The TagRobot team Kark Ltd saved the day! Our Shopify customers can now purchase a discount card and get "tagged" as such to see a special collection of products visible only to them. If a non-tagged customer tries to access the special collection, they will be prompted purchase the discount card. It works very well! The support provided by Kark Ltd is supreme, we couldn't be happier. So willing to help with a quick and friendly response. We are happy we made TagRobot our first choice. You won't be disappointed!

Mukama Botanica

I use this app to help automatically tag customers and orders based on custom rules. Such a time saver for our marketing and fulfillment departments. Love it!

Spruce Naturals

I use this app to automate tagging for our orders. Saves us a lot of time and love that you can do bulk tagging as well. Customer service was great too when I had a few questions. Thanks!

Previous 1