Easily set up rules for automatic tagging of your orders and customers.
TagRobot allows you to organise and streamline your management of orders as well as segment your customers directly within the admin area of your store.
When handling and fulfilling different types of orders, TagRobot is your intuitive, handy and flexible solution that makes your management team happier and more effective.
Working within your existing admin interface, you can filter your orders and customers by tags and save those applied filters as searches for future use. This provides a simple and effective way to work with order and customer segments.
Tags for orders and customers are also available inside your store's notification templates (including Order Printer), so you can make your notifications more personal based on the tags, you have deemed appropriate for your store and your customers.
How does TagRobot work?
Once you've defined a set of tagging rules using TagRobot, each new order placed in your store wil be analysed against each of your tagging rules. If the order matches any of the rule conditions, that order will be tagged as specified in the rule.
A preview of the tagging rules available in TagRobot:
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer when any order is placed
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer when an order is placed with a note from the customer
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer if the customer has certain tags
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer based on an order's quantity, subtotal, total or discount value
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer when an order requires shipping
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer orders for the first or nth time
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer based on an order's shipping country or zone
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer when an order is paid using a gift card
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer based on any discount codes used
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer based on the ordered products, variants, tags, collections or types
- Apply or remove tags for order or customer based on the ordered products being out of stock
Apply rules to past orders
As well as tagging new orders automatically, you can also apply your rules to past orders. TagRobot provides you with the ability to quickly organise your customers into groups using tags. For example: you want to generate a list of all customers who have ordered a particular product. Simply set the rule, apply it to past orders and those customers will be tagged.
Have an idea for a specific rule or custom feature?
We are constantly adding new rules and features to TagRobot and we welcome new ideas. Please get in touch to discuss further.
- Order Printer
Pricing 10-day free trial
Automatic tagging for new orders
Apply rules to past orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
I've been using TagRobot for about 4 months now. I use it to automatically tag orders based upon customer tags. It works great!! Simple and easy to use yet has lots of flexibility.
Hope and Play Shop
I needed to do some additional tagging based on product purchases. I tried a number of other apps, but found this the simplest one, and also loved that when I had a support query for something a little outside the product's scope, the developers replied and enabled me to do what I needed within a couple of days.
Swimsuits Just For Us
This app is great for tagging orders and customers. We use this app to tag and segment our customers into groups for targeted email blasts. Developer responds quickly to emails. Would highly recommend!