Auto Tags ‑ Customer & Order

Auto Tags ‑ Customer & Order

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 20, 2022

Useful app! Had initial issues but the folks behind the app fixed them quickly so it's running smooth now.

TWRAPS
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 3, 2021

The app is working really good and allows you to make a lot of rules.
The customer service is really fast to answer which is really appreciated.
Definitely recommended!

Vetopia Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 1, 2021

Good app, can recommend it! I didn't get something right when I tried to set up a rule and support was quick to help me.

LOUIS XVI
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Appify Commerce replied July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are happy to serve you. Happy Business :)

May 15, 2021

Great support and fast custom solutions!
Can recommend the app as well as the team. Worth the money!

Bella ciao - Clothing ✘ Living ✘ Resin-Kunst
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 12, 2021

The only app I found, to tag users language based. We are using it to get browser language data for our email marketing. It works great and as well their support team is really good and very fast.

VIKARUS Online Store
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 27, 2021

Works great in combination with the EasyLockdown app. Pages accessible only to buyers of certain products are accessible only to customers with a specific tag. Tagify automatically tags the buyers of those products, so the whole process is automated. Also, Tagify support is very responsive.

BNi Building News
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 7, 2021

I had questions regarding specific use of the app and their support team communicated clearly with me and made adjustments and improvements to the app to accomodate what I was looking for. A+ service!

PPE ONLINE
Time spent using app: 10 days
Appify Commerce replied January 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are always happy to assist our application users.