Leverage customer content
Use your customers' hashtagged photos to build custom curated galleries that can be inserted into your store through a simple HTML snippet.
Multiple social networks
Mix and match customer generated content from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, or customer uploads directly from your store.
Customers shop your galleries
Build shoppable galleries or product-specific galleries on your product pages by tagging the products displayed in your customer photos.
A powerful tool for showcasing customer generated media in your store
TagTray provides a comprehensive platform for incorporating the photos and videos posted by your customers on social media directly into your Shopify store.
With TagTray, you can review posts with your hashtag on the most popular social media networks, and can easily request digital rights to select customer generated content that you feel would enhance your store's shopping experience.
Once you've pulled your customers' media into TagTray, you can build shoppable galleries that are displayed on your store in general galleries that link the products shown in your gallery photos. You can also build product-specific galleries on your Shopify product pages.
TagTray's customization options give you complete control over the look of the galleries being shown in your store. You can choose from multiple layout styles, including grids that dynamically resize to best fit your photos, carousels, full-page slideshows, and many other formats.
TagTray offers the following set of features:
- Monitor and incorporate photos (and video) from Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Allow customers to upload photos directly from your store
- Media rights management features allow you to request consent from content owners
- Multiple layout options, including grids and sliders
- Custom galleries are easily inserted into your store via an HTML snippet
- Dashboard curation allows full control over content of your galleries
- Build either general or product specific galleries via product tagging
- Track engagement through photo view statistics reporting
- Supports photo voting contests, where customers click to vote on favorites
Curate photo galleries on your store including content from your own Instagram account, Facebook, and Twitter.
Adds shoppable photo galleries and product-specific photo galleries on your product pages, and customer-posted Instagram photos.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 13 reviews
Most recent reviews
Cabana Bro Shorts
Update: 3/26/18 - Immediately after submitting our initial review, the owner reached out to us personally. After a couple email exchanges, the gentleman let us know that his support desk was down (unknown to him) and took quick action to get it corrected (he switched support desks). Since then, the owner has gone above and beyond to make things right, including personally working with our development team to get the app working perfectly on our site. Thank you!
Initial Review: 3/19/18 - We've had the product for a little over a month, and are still unable to get it working properly on our site. Multiple emails to customer service have been ignored. In the meantime, we were recently billed for the second month and will be cancelling immediately.
We recommend looking elsewhere for your IG gallery needs.
I like this one. Where are able to tag our men bracelets so customers know what product they are looking at. Really cool. One of top apps i have used
its pretty cool - haven't found a use for it myself but certainly worth checking out