TagTray

TagTray

by Curly Technologies

Shop Galleries Of Customer Generated Social Media Photos

Cabana Bro Shorts

Update: 3/26/18 - Immediately after submitting our initial review, the owner reached out to us personally. After a couple email exchanges, the gentleman let us know that his support desk was down (unknown to him) and took quick action to get it corrected (he switched support desks). Since then, the owner has gone above and beyond to make things right, including personally working with our development team to get the app working perfectly on our site. Thank you! Initial Review: 3/19/18 - We've had the product for a little over a month, and are still unable to get it working properly on our site. Multiple emails to customer service have been ignored. In the meantime, we were recently billed for the second month and will be cancelling immediately. We recommend looking elsewhere for your IG gallery needs.

Ruggedmandepot

I like this one. Where are able to tag our men bracelets so customers know what product they are looking at. Really cool. One of top apps i have used

Zennbrae

its pretty cool - haven't found a use for it myself but certainly worth checking out

Saltwood

Great app! Only using the basic level not the premium version but still looks good with no issues so far...

Dollboxx

This app is amazing! Gary has gone above and beyond in getting the system up and running for us. The shoppable galleries are a must! The ability to provide 'social proof' on product pages by showing pictures of customers with their items is invaluable to closing a sale with new customers. Highly recommend this app, especially if your business relies on social media engagement as a form of advertising etc.

Wearpanda

Gary and the TagTray team are amazing! Not only were they very helpful, they were able to take feedback and integrate new features such as Twitter and Instagram posts where the poster didn't use the proper hash-tag. I highly recommend this app. Update: After using this app for a year - it has been amazing. I've seen several other apps work well in the beginning and then not work as well. The team at TagTray are consistently improving their product. As a business owner, long-term reliability and support are the most important to me. You get that 110% with TagTray.

Shore Projects

Great App...never felt like leaving feedback for any apps before...but the quality of this App...and more so the quality and speediness of the support made me feel I should leave feedback. Would highly recommend to anyone else.

Alexa Pope

Absolutely fabulous app and excellent support! Thank you Gary :)

Modeska

This is the best out of any of the apps to add social photos to your store. As far as I know this is the only app that pulls in photos from Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Amazing! Setup was easy. We had a few questions but their customer service was prompt to reply. Thoroughly impressed with TagTray and very happy we picked this app!

Boutique 1861

Gary is the best ! We have never seen someone who can answer this fast... It’s like he sleeps next to his computer ! This app is simply amazing, and we are really excited to be able to receive cute pictures from our customers now :) Many thanks from 1861 ♥♥♥♥♥
Previous 1