Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

LeLeMa

I don’t need this program. I uninstalled your program. Why does it still exist on my website? I can't close it?

July 30, 2020

We are sorry this issue has occurred for you. We just deactivated a referral program for you.

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Uninstalled when I figured out my Reward app had Referral capabilities. After deleting the app it continued to run on my website and I can't get it off.

July 17, 2020

We are sorry this issue happened. I just deactivated your referral program so the issue is gone. We will be glad to assist you in case you have any further questions, just reach out to our support through the widget at help.talkable.com.

The Humane Company

After some initial stumbles in response time, I have to say they went above and beyond in addressing my issues. Still early days with the app, but appreciate everything they did for us.

July 6, 2020

Hello, all your questions have been addressed in the support widget, please take a look. The app is limited but a custom request was reported as an issue. The free app has limited functionality and we cannot support customizations, unfortunately. We highly suggest you give the app a try before posting a negative review.

Freezy

Doesn't work and support team never replied. Don't waste your time.

Link sent redirects to "we're sorry" page instead of how it is supposed to work.

June 26, 2020

We are sorry you did not receive a reply from us. Unfortunately we can’t find your ticket. Talkable has a strong fraud prevention system which is why you was caught by it when testing the referral flow. We can help you out quickly if you reach out to shopifysupport@talkable.com support inbox. Thanks.

Spencer's Pashmina

Excellent application and that too free. Easy to install and use. Responsive customer service. Wishing you all the best.

May 21, 2020

Thank you, it is our pleasure to see you growing!

Reborn 1n Paradise

Good app, however, I have a question.

can we create a customer dashboard in account page which is shown here, https://www.talkable.com/walkthrough
?

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! At the moment the dashboard campaign is only available in the main Talkable platform which is a separate product from the Talkable Referrals application. Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely try to add more campaign types into the Shopify application as well.

Ice + Dust Pottery

Really love this app — it does so much that it's hard to believe that it's free! My customers haven't really used it much just yet but it's only been about a month.

I would love to see more options to style and configure the alerts. The hard corners of the alert windows and the all caps text really don't match the rest of my theme, but unfortunately I'm stuck with them.

Greekfoods.nl

I used Talkable to create an invite-only store that everything is locked except log in. Talkable was actually the only free tool i found that i can use to make my customers invite other customers and reward both. There was 1 edge case that i could not figure out and i posted a message to the integrated chat support of the app, the guys offered to help me and did the tweak for me. PREMIUM support for a Free app. These guys deserve all the best. Thank you. PS: I would gladly pay for this app. Its that good.

April 10, 2020

Thank you, we are excited to see your business growing with Talkable!

Vuri

cant remove the pop up. and when i tried doing it through code it messed my website up. I tried deleting it normally.

April 1, 2020

We apologize for the issue occurred. The bug has been filed and it will be fixed asap. Please reach out to our support team within the Talkable app, there is a support chat widget where we can assist you with a proper uninstallation. Thanks.

Eco Intimates

On mobiles customers could not remove pop up to shop! I have paused it for now to look at alternatives

March 26, 2020

We are sorry your customers are frustrated. We do have a close button on both mobile and desktop. Please let us know inside the chat and we can change the referral campaign to appear only on a separate page instead of a popup. Thanks.

Previous 1 3