Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Chiggate

Great app, the customer service is good. They reply my message within few minutes and solved my problem.
I would recommend to use this app, it's simple and easy:)

September 16, 2020

Glad you love the app!

Happy Remita

This app is very complete and offers a lot of possibilities. I had a question and the developer answered very fast and efficiently thanks for your help !

September 7, 2020

We are excited you like the app, thanks for the review!

NADA SAWAYA

I am updating my review to 4 stars, not 5, because I was taken care of, as soon as I wrote the 1 star review. I think it doesn't have to get to this point to receive a good customer support.

I was Extremely bad customer support.

I installed their app, then had to change my theme and couldn't switch the app from one theme to another. In their FAQ, It wasn't clear to me how to do this so I reached out to them to help me out, I did not want to mess with my coding. The first time they replied that they didn't see my website in their customer list, so I had to send them a screenshot proving that I had installed their app, by the way they ask you to reply by messenger then you think your message will be taken care of in a few minutes while it took them 5 days to get back to me asking me to delete the app and reinstall it, so I did, and I still cannot see the required page on my Shopify store so I can linked it to my menu.

On top of this, I have requested twice to have a Demo and no one reached out.

Unless they reach out fast and solve the issue, I am keeping my 1 star.

September 1, 2020

We reacted to the customer concern and reviewed the integration by requesting Shopify collaborator access. We also assisted the customer with further questions but Nada Sawaya rejects removing their 1-star review.

There is no integration issue with Talkable, but they still ignore our emails.

LeLeMa

I don’t need this program. I uninstalled your program. Why does it still exist on my website? I can't close it?

July 30, 2020

We are sorry this issue has occurred for you. We just deactivated a referral program for you.

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Uninstalled when I figured out my Reward app had Referral capabilities. After deleting the app it continued to run on my website and I can't get it off.

July 17, 2020

We are sorry this issue happened. I just deactivated your referral program so the issue is gone. We will be glad to assist you in case you have any further questions, just reach out to our support through the widget at help.talkable.com.

The Humane Company

After some initial stumbles in response time, I have to say they went above and beyond in addressing my issues. Still early days with the app, but appreciate everything they did for us.

July 6, 2020

Hello, all your questions have been addressed in the support widget, please take a look. The app is limited but a custom request was reported as an issue. The free app has limited functionality and we cannot support customizations, unfortunately. We highly suggest you give the app a try before posting a negative review.

Freezy

Doesn't work and support team never replied. Don't waste your time.

Link sent redirects to "we're sorry" page instead of how it is supposed to work.

June 26, 2020

We are sorry you did not receive a reply from us. Unfortunately we can’t find your ticket. Talkable has a strong fraud prevention system which is why you was caught by it when testing the referral flow. We can help you out quickly if you reach out to shopifysupport@talkable.com support inbox. Thanks.

Spencer's Pashmina

Excellent application and that too free. Easy to install and use. Responsive customer service. Wishing you all the best.

May 21, 2020

Thank you, it is our pleasure to see you growing!

Reborn 1n Paradise

Good app, however, I have a question.

can we create a customer dashboard in account page which is shown here, https://www.talkable.com/walkthrough
?

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! At the moment the dashboard campaign is only available in the main Talkable platform which is a separate product from the Talkable Referrals application. Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely try to add more campaign types into the Shopify application as well.

Ice + Dust Pottery

Really love this app — it does so much that it's hard to believe that it's free! My customers haven't really used it much just yet but it's only been about a month.

I would love to see more options to style and configure the alerts. The hard corners of the alert windows and the all caps text really don't match the rest of my theme, but unfortunately I'm stuck with them.

Previous 1 3