Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Greekfoods.nl

I used Talkable to create an invite-only store that everything is locked except log in. Talkable was actually the only free tool i found that i can use to make my customers invite other customers and reward both. There was 1 edge case that i could not figure out and i posted a message to the integrated chat support of the app, the guys offered to help me and did the tweak for me. PREMIUM support for a Free app. These guys deserve all the best. Thank you. PS: I would gladly pay for this app. Its that good.

April 10, 2020

Thank you, we are excited to see your business growing with Talkable!

Vuri

cant remove the pop up. and when i tried doing it through code it messed my website up. I tried deleting it normally.

April 1, 2020

We apologize for the issue occurred. The bug has been filed and it will be fixed asap. Please reach out to our support team within the Talkable app, there is a support chat widget where we can assist you with a proper uninstallation. Thanks.

Eco Intimates

On mobiles customers could not remove pop up to shop! I have paused it for now to look at alternatives

March 26, 2020

We assisted Eco Intimates team with the issue resolution but they did not remove the 1-star review :(

AVANTI.PT

Super simple to implement! happy with the support! Very credible app, robust support! This app will help us a lot! Lacks a bit in terms of flexibility, but that does not inibit me to give a solid 5 starts!

March 2, 2020

👍 thank you for an amazing review!

Populum

The referral platform is really easy to set up via Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful in making sure you're set up correctly. Have had a positive experience throughout.

Free Brands inc

Great customer service! They were able to make custom changes to fit my website. Looking forward to see growth with the app!

January 31, 2020

Thank you for an amazing review!

Kandhgroup

Giving this app 4 stars.The only minus would be the fact that the word "Talkable.com" seems to appear in every section including signup pages.Seems very unprofessional for a business trying to achieve brand awareness.

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us via a support widget and we will help you find an optimal layout to look more professional ;)

Roxton Industries

This app is extremely user friendly and compatible with what you want to do. It is a little bit limited in choosing discount types and ranges as you cannot select 0. Also, it seems you cannot change the expiry date of the coupons and discounts given. BUT, for a free app, it is GREAT and a lot better than many paid apps.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to set up in terms of rules and design, having all main customization possibilities. And the most important - it is working exactly as described. I tested myself from my website, sent links to a friend through 3 different channels, messages were received properly. If clicked, discount code was revealed. It is automatic created and automatic goes to checkout. Now, I am waiting to see the results with real customers.

January 7, 2020

Thank you for an amazing review!

Sunnyglist

Excellent app - helps get you email subscribers, while making your customers happy. A win-win situation for everyone.

December 9, 2019