Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Ice + Dust Pottery

Really love this app — it does so much that it's hard to believe that it's free! My customers haven't really used it much just yet but it's only been about a month.

I would love to see more options to style and configure the alerts. The hard corners of the alert windows and the all caps text really don't match the rest of my theme, but unfortunately I'm stuck with them.

Kandhgroup

Giving this app 4 stars.The only minus would be the fact that the word "Talkable.com" seems to appear in every section including signup pages.Seems very unprofessional for a business trying to achieve brand awareness.

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us via a support widget and we will help you find an optimal layout to look more professional ;)

FABLOU UK

Overall a great app, the only minus is the lack 'x' on the trigger widget so customers can actually close it if they don't want to refer anyone

December 2, 2019

We’re glad you like our application. We can add the X button for you no problem, you can use the inside-app support widget to request the change ;)