Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

AVANTI.PT

Super simple to implement! happy with the support! Very credible app, robust support! This app will help us a lot! Lacks a bit in terms of flexibility, but that does not inibit me to give a solid 5 starts!

March 2, 2020

👍 thank you for an amazing review!

Populum

The referral platform is really easy to set up via Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful in making sure you're set up correctly. Have had a positive experience throughout.

Free Brands inc

Great customer service! They were able to make custom changes to fit my website. Looking forward to see growth with the app!

January 31, 2020

Roxton Industries

This app is extremely user friendly and compatible with what you want to do. It is a little bit limited in choosing discount types and ranges as you cannot select 0. Also, it seems you cannot change the expiry date of the coupons and discounts given. BUT, for a free app, it is GREAT and a lot better than many paid apps.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to set up in terms of rules and design, having all main customization possibilities. And the most important - it is working exactly as described. I tested myself from my website, sent links to a friend through 3 different channels, messages were received properly. If clicked, discount code was revealed. It is automatic created and automatic goes to checkout. Now, I am waiting to see the results with real customers.

January 7, 2020

Sunnyglist

Excellent app - helps get you email subscribers, while making your customers happy. A win-win situation for everyone.

December 9, 2019

Thank you!

The Sage Tree

So far this app seems to be the best for me. I wanted to customize my referrals so that they could give their friend a percentage off and receive free product. This app gave me enough customization that I was able to offer the referral reward I wanted.

I had looked at about 6 or 7 and this one was the best one for my needs. When I ran into difficulty from having run 6 or 7 different apps on my page, the talkable staff were quick and pleasant to deal with and got me up and running.

November 18, 2019

Elephant Box

I wanted to try out a referral sheme, this app seems like it will help me do just that. Its simple to set up and customise and when I ran into difficulty the customer support was excellent.

November 13, 2019

Thanks, we’re excited to see you grow!
👍

BareSkin Elements

Solid good app that serves its purpose and definitely a scalable product. Excellent customer support who promptly addressed all my questions and concerns.

Highly recommended !

October 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, we’re excited to see your sales grow!

Anaria Jewelry

I've spent the past 7 months trying to build a simple campaign with another app before I found TALKABLE. I didn't even need to use my web developer because it was easy enough to do everything myself. They even had my font! In about 30 minutes I made my entire campaign from start to finish. It looks incredible and you can tell they have a great design team (I'm very picky) I could not recommend Talkable more! Plus, their customer service was so helpful and quick to respond to my (very) few questions. I only wish I had found them 7 months ago because it would have saved me so many tears and hundreds of emails with tech support.

September 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for such a detailed feedback, it will really help everyone see the top features of our app!

Previous 1