Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Epoch Eyewear

I used this app the setup referral. Super easy to set up and the customer service team is pretty awesome.

October 19, 2020

❤️ thank you!

Chiggate

Great app, the customer service is good. They reply my message within few minutes and solved my problem.
I would recommend to use this app, it's simple and easy:)

September 16, 2020

Glad you love the app!

Happy Remita

This app is very complete and offers a lot of possibilities. I had a question and the developer answered very fast and efficiently thanks for your help !

September 7, 2020

We are excited you like the app, thanks for the review!

The Humane Company

After some initial stumbles in response time, I have to say they went above and beyond in addressing my issues. Still early days with the app, but appreciate everything they did for us.

July 6, 2020

Hello, all your questions have been addressed in the support widget, please take a look. The app is limited but a custom request was reported as an issue. The free app has limited functionality and we cannot support customizations, unfortunately. We highly suggest you give the app a try before posting a negative review.

Spencer's Pashmina

Excellent application and that too free. Easy to install and use. Responsive customer service. Wishing you all the best.

May 21, 2020

Thank you, it is our pleasure to see you growing!

Reborn 1n Paradise

Good app, however, I have a question.

can we create a customer dashboard in account page which is shown here, https://www.talkable.com/walkthrough
?

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! At the moment the dashboard campaign is only available in the main Talkable platform which is a separate product from the Talkable Referrals application. Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely try to add more campaign types into the Shopify application as well.

Greekfoods.nl

I used Talkable to create an invite-only store that everything is locked except log in. Talkable was actually the only free tool i found that i can use to make my customers invite other customers and reward both. There was 1 edge case that i could not figure out and i posted a message to the integrated chat support of the app, the guys offered to help me and did the tweak for me. PREMIUM support for a Free app. These guys deserve all the best. Thank you. PS: I would gladly pay for this app. Its that good.

April 10, 2020

Thank you, we are excited to see your business growing with Talkable!

AVANTI.PT

Super simple to implement! happy with the support! Very credible app, robust support! This app will help us a lot! Lacks a bit in terms of flexibility, but that does not inibit me to give a solid 5 starts!

March 2, 2020

👍 thank you for an amazing review!

Populum

The referral platform is really easy to set up via Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful in making sure you're set up correctly. Have had a positive experience throughout.

Free Brands inc

Great customer service! They were able to make custom changes to fit my website. Looking forward to see growth with the app!

January 31, 2020

Thank you for an amazing review!

Previous 1