TalkShopLive

TalkShopLive

by TalkShopLive

Your live shopping sales channel

Katie Cazorla

This app makes it seamless to integrate shipping and customer aquisition from their website to your store without having to copy and paste everything. I have now doubled my customer base. Completely worth it! Thanks so much for making this available to Shopify stores!

purlisse

This app has made things so seamless! We can easily process our orders and sync new products onto our weekly shows in a matter of minutes.

LAMIK Beauty

Social media and live events are integral to any brand—and LAMIK Beuty has been doing that from day one. As a business owner, I know the power of social media and live shopping is the next big thing that will shape this industry. This new app allows me to directly integrate all my products into a live shopping experience from the content of the show to the order confirmation—welcoming each buyer into the LAMIK experience, while still being part of a wider network!

Chris Housman Music

Syncing the app to my talkshoplive channel was a game changer. I’m now able to see my talkshoplive orders flow through my Shopify store.

Angela Caglia Skincare

If you're interested in exploring the future of online shopping, Talk Shop Live is at the cutting edge and a must-try app. It also gives smaller brands exposure along side some of the biggest celebrities in the world. There is no other app on the Shopify platform that combines livestream selling, celebrities, and seamless backend integration. This is livestream shopping made easy and fun.

thehungrymonkeybakingcompany

I have been using Talkshop.live for over 3 years to help expand and connect directly with my audience. The platform has transformed my e-commerce business. When the team notified me that I would be able to sync my products directly from my Shopify store, I was so excited! Set-up with this app is a breeze, it directly syncs with the products in your store to create ease of use-which is super important for a business owner and mom. Being able to go live and utilize the Talkshop.live audience and community directly from my Shopify store is a dream come true!

Cocktail Chameleon

Cocktails are social! So is my brand, so doing live shopping experiences was a no-brainer for me. As an entertaining expert, my products were created to bring the best experiences right to people's homes for special occasions and every day. Through TalkShopLive, I have grown my audience, connected directly with buyers, and answered questions, creating meaningful engagement with my brand. The Shopify integration makes it just that much simpler to go live!