Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. helmikuu 2024

Great experience. Lots of customizable design options to personalise the website. Very responsive and helpful customer service team to help with any issues.

Essentials
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

I have been working on my page for a couple months now, I have tried a significant amount of apps, I can comfortably say that most of their reviews are manipulated because the apps are painful! I have deleted every one ranking them on which was less terrible. Finally today my search is over, Tapita has achieved the impossible, they advertise exactly what they do, fantastic app, like any there is a learning curve but their customer service is second to none, they walk you through and stick it out until you can be productive on your own. Truly next level, really needed a win! thanks

Blue Barn Media
Yhdysvallat
Noin 9 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
19. tammikuu 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using TAPITA page builder for creating my website, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. This page builder has truly transformed the way I approach web design, making the entire process seamless and enjoyable.

NftCheckbv
Romania
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. joulukuu 2023

The app works perfectly, it is simple enough for beginners but has enough options for experts. Great customer service and fast responses have helped me many times. 10/10.

Direct Designer
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

Amazing features of the app. One click and boom !!! you can make the best pages for your website using tapita

Viral Kart
Kanada
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. tammikuu 2024

Great designs and excellent customer service!!

Shella Bella Beauty™️
Yhdysvallat
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. helmikuu 2024

I have been paying loads on other page builder apps, coming across Tapita today has been a game changer. Easy to use app. I have just build the best home page of my time with a touch. The customer service is awesome. I have just published the page and will come back with more review, finger cross.

Sibe Fitness
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
8. joulukuu 2023

Tapita has provided 5 star customer service for me so far, really if I could put 6 stars I would. Maybe one of the best customer supports around. The page builder is easier to learn than others yet it is powerful and versatile.

ECCENTRIC ELEGANCE
Intia
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. joulukuu 2023

Tapita Page Builder on Shopify has proven to be an invaluable tool for creating my Contact Us page. The intuitive interface made the entire process seamless, allowing me to effortlessly design and customize the page to suit my brand aesthetics. The variety of features and templates provided by Tapita ensured that I could achieve the desired look and functionality without hassle.

Mysuru Naturals
Intia
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. tammikuu 2024

Amazing app to add to your shopify store to customize and re-create your own design, plenty of free templates to choose and way better than shopifys free themes. All of them are great and theres one for every product or design your wanting to forfill and great customer support to help you get started.

DP Fashion