Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. huhtikuu 2023

The help chat was super helpful and very quick with responses. I've created a landing page for my website which includes a contact form. Love this app so far.

Ivory & Ink Weddings
Noin 9 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 2. toukokuu 2023

Hi ,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We are trying every day to make Tapita the only page builder that any merchant will need. There are a lot more grounds to cover, but with motivation like this, we will only continue to excel.

10. kesäkuu 2022

still getting familiar with the editor, but so far it works well to generate a responsive page. the support is tip-top and responsive. Thanks Max!

Mis Claire
Malesia
Noin 8 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2022

Thank you for your review!

31. heinäkuu 2022

great app & awesome friendly support :))
perf for our ambassador page- highly recommend!
thanks Max!

Astro Vixenz
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 31. heinäkuu 2022

Hi Monica,

Thank you so much for assisting me to assist you. I will be in chat most of the time to assist you.

I hope Tapita will bring you a lot more beautiful landing pages in the near future.

15. maaliskuu 2023

I like this plugin, the result is very nice and solves my needs.Will continue to upgrade as needed~~~

Xega
Kiina
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 21. maaliskuu 2023

Hi Joseph,

6. syyskuu 2022

I am new to Shopify and I was really unhappy with how basic and quite honestly ugly the standard blog posts looked. Tapita Page Builder allows you to customize the page and add all sorts of really nice blocks and features without needing to know any code. I had no idea how to do this otherwise so I strongly recommend anyone like me who needs help with making the pages look good.

Kobu Collective
Tapita vastasi 25. syyskuu 2022

Hi Amanda,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We created Tapita in the hope that it could be used by any merchant, from novice to advanced level.

Happy page building!

Tapita vastasi 27. marraskuu 2022

Hi Wajahat,

Happy page building!

2. toukokuu 2022

Great app, easy to use, and support is amazing, templates are easy to navigate around too. They are quick to respond and help you with your pages. Recommend 100%.

Onyx Hive
Tapita vastasi 4. toukokuu 2022

Thank you for your kind words!

9. toukokuu 2023

Customer service responds quickly. It also has advanced tools that makes everything easier. I loved it.

Kouassi Kustoms LLC
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
26. lokakuu 2022

Nice app and support! I had some problems with the integration in the design and they helped me very quickly.

Yago Partal
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 27. lokakuu 2022

Hi Yago,

Thank you so much for put your trust in us. I hope you were happy with our overall service and response time.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

19. heinäkuu 2022

This is by far the best app I've used for creating custom blog pages for my website. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to build custom pages for their Shopify store easily.

Flowatious Life Streetwear
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Tapita vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2022

Hi Tyrone,

Thank you for being awesome and supporting us. This is what we aiming for at all time being a Page Builder: simple yet effective.

I hope you will create hundreds of pages that aids your business.