Avaliações (572)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de maio de 2024

I tried several platforms to create a blog for my Shopify store, but most had limited customization options. I liked Tapita the best for its customizable templates and intuitive design space. I started using it for free, but after needing help troubleshooting and having very positive experiences with their customer service, I decided to upgrade. They responded immediately, had clear communication, and resolved my issue quickly. I am very happy with the service and definitely recommend it.

Three Crows Metalworks
Estados Unidos
10 meses usando o app
17 de maio de 2024

This app is very useful application
Many function we can use for

highly recommend for you , who want to make your own page or landing page.

OLENS
Índia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

This app is worthy to try! You can use it build a customized and re-create your own design landing page. Super helpful and make it really easy to use.

nestwarm
China
2 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

A very useful building tool, with a concise page and user-friendly for beginners. Worth a try

HMcrystal
China
12 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

Since the moment I downloaded Tapita to right now, I have never experienced any issues without rock solid ongoing support. The team is diligent and supportive and as soon as I send an email or I connect with them via chat, I receive instant message and support.

It's easy to use their platform and integration with my website has been very easy.

Thank you Tapita.

Sowika
Estados Unidos
13 dias usando o app
2 de julho de 2024

The customer service was excellent. Available when I needed them, which was not during business hours which I appreciated and the team member was attentive, helpful and went above and beyond what was asked.

Polished Beautyspa
Canadá
9 dias usando o app
18 de junho de 2024

This is a very good page builder app for beginner brands who want to create 5 pages for free. Their customer support is always ready to help you every minute. I have personally experienced it and found it to be very user-friendly. I recommend downloading and using it.

AMROOP
Índia
4 dias usando o app
5 de maio de 2024

I have found this app to be quite easy to use. The support staff are wonderful when I've had questions.

PRANVERA
Austrália
5 meses usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

Great Landing Page builder. I'm very thankful for this app, it provides the best support and services for building your online store!
I recommend this app to everyone, it's definitely the best out there.

Dekor House Giugliano
Itália
13 dias usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

For some time I had been looking for a tool that would allow me to create professional websites without having to write a single line of code, and I finally found it: Tapita Page Builder. This tool exceeded all my expectations and gave me a truly amazing user experience.

Ristorante Zino