Tapita Landing Page Builder , 339 reviews

4.9
March 13, 2023

Great app and has even better customer service they helped me with my section design and it came out looking perfect 100% would recommend it!

PetalandPeony
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 10, 2023

Very happy with this tool, it's a real game changer. Now, every page of my website is so specific. On top of that, the team behind is really reactive and helpfule. I really recommand.

My Moroccan Rug
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 9 days
March 6, 2023

Very satisfied; Tapita is really easy to use, even for beginners and very quick support service! Highly recommended!

Lowside Garage
Hungary
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 2, 2023

It's the perfect app for landing pages and I really want to thank the support team, excellent service

Addictive Activewear
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for put your trust in us. I hope you were happy with our overall service and response time.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

March 1, 2023

The support is absolutely incredible. The developers and customer support were extremely helpful in explaining the functions and features that I didn't understand. The interface is very easy even for beginners.

Peora
Time spent using app: 8 days

Hi Amit,

Thank you for using Tapita. We built Tapita in the hope it would become a daily help for merchants when it comes to page building.

Please continue building a lot more beautiful pages.

March 1, 2023

Very easy to use, modular and granular enough to make highly customized pages. All sorts of functions and features to use. Very pleased with this app.

Retro Active Arcade
Time spent using app: 6 days

Hi Casey,

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the app. We are trying every day to make Tapita the only page builder that any merchant will need. There are a lot more grounds to cover, but with motivation like this, we will only continue to excel.

March 1, 2023

Easy and clear app! I clearly recommend it!
I used it for my little interior design business and it worked perfectly!

Lise Eggert Living
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi Lise,

Please continue building a lot more beautiful pages.

Nice support

COMFYHEADPHONES
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi ,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Edited March 1, 2023

Last night I installed this app and after installing I have comes some issue. so I have added the review in a negative review. after a few hours, the team of Tapita approaches me and solved the issue that I facing. this is good for everyone to help with the issues of customers. I love this attitude .
Good work Tapita team
thanks to solved my problem

Get Stylesh
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Tapita replied February 28, 2023

Hi,

This is Keenan from Tapita. Thank you so so much for your kinds words. We always try our very best for every customer.

February 28, 2023

Very useful too to make pages,
the interface is pretty easy, even i did not ask or watch some tutorial videos.

I would like to recommand this api for your Page building!!

Tqoon Global