Taply ‑ Mobile App

Taply ‑ Mobile App | Reviews

by Taply, Inc.

Sell more with a mobile app for your brand.

Brother-mart

I am fascinated with this app and I can definitely say that after beta version is done this app will dominate the app builder market. The only request I can do to developer is the users who supported and signuped for beta version please make them Free or at least some minimum $$. I trust on this app. Its so powerful no top app builder app with huge monthly $$$ can compete with it. I love taply and wish they will give me a forever free to use this app as an valuable customer . Thank you.. Taply way to go..Taply to the moon

Pure Flawless Boutique

I'm so glad I found Taply! I've always wanted a mobile app for my store but just didn't know where to start. I love how easy it was to design the app and how fast it was created and submitted by the developers. Oh, and the support team is great and super responsive! Any time I've had a problem, they always come to my rescue. I love it here!

Something Light Clothing

I really this app It was so easy to use I added it to my Shopify store and started using it immediately.

Pynk'z Jazzi Jewelz

I was in the market to build an Mobile App and I came across this wonderful App. It's FREE and I love that. So simple and Easy. Hoping if they one day charge that it won't be too pricey as I'm a small business owner still building. Thanks for this.

Jay's Custom Prints

Very easy to setup and customize your stores mobile app. Customer support was very good and quick and did everything needed to have my app posted to the app store

Vlipcartz

Nice App to create our own Application & such a great customer service to clear our issues its easy to create customize Application go a head

Royalty Glitter Co

I used this app to create a downloadable app for my shopify and it was so helpful, free and easy to use.

4ever Goujie LLC

I LOVE THIS APP! The fact that its FREE is the icing on the cake! You can literally build an app for your store for FREE! There's all these other apps that charge you $200 a month when you can download Taply and do the same thing for FREE! Of course there's some things they can add to make it better but the great thing is you can suggest new features and they actually listen. They are always adding new features which is so bomb! Download Taply RIGHT NOW!!! You won't regret it!

Live Inspired Apparel

I downloaded Taply to create a mobile app for my store. I am a super small business and honestly can't afford to pay the large price tag for many of the Mobile App builders. I am SUPER pleased with the service and the capability of this Shopify App! I just want a super simple, user friendly app, that I can send out notifications to my customers and make their experience much easier. This was certainly it. I had a small question even about how to remove collection titles and they took my feedback and said they would try to incorporate it into a future release! I love how flexible they are and customer oriented. Thank you thank you thank you!

Arquivo Geek

Simplesmente perfeita. atende a todas minhas necessidade com um suporte incrível também.
Não há muito o que dizer, você criará seu app sem trabalho nenhum

Previous 1 3