Mobile App Builder ‑ Taply

Powerful iOS & Android mobile app builder. Generous free plan!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mobile Farmacy SRL

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 23 hours

the best team to do your job for your app is nice very nice, I feel very happy I found this opportunity, thanks guys may God bless you. Totally recommend it.

Pomppa Shop

Location Germany

A great app with a very dedicated team that is always ready to help. I'm really looking forward to continuing to design my app and I'm excited to see how my customers will like it.

Shelves store

Location Saudi Arabia

I really like this app they have perfect user experience I want to thank Claudia for helping me and for the perfect support

Infinity Soap Company

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good! Highly recommend Taply Mobile App Builder to any newbie, start up, or small business! I invited a team of my best customers to try to "break the app" while I was still setting everything up and testing it. It has been a great trial run. The team at Taply has been AMAZING at providing prompt feedback and has been working to resolve the small issues we have run into while setting up. When I say small issues, they are issues limited to one user or are a small item (like something not showing "sold out" when sold out), that would be an easy enough code fix for someone who knows what they're doing -- like the Taply team! They have been highly responsive to any questions or concerns I've had. The online information on their website about set up was VERY helpful. GO READ IT. They give you step-by-step set up instructions and answer a lot of questions. (Side note: It is super disheartening that Apple charges a recurring annual fee of $99. As a smaller start-up that is a pretty big price to pay. We will first be rolling out on Google, which was a 1 time Google fee of $25, due to cost.) Biggest suggestion on improvements would be to provide a blog post about image sizing and allowing 1 background image to be used on the home page for better branding. I am so used to having to size everything but their app does well to adjust any size. Just a blog with some basic information about "best size image to use for app icon" or something of that nature would have been great. Nothing a quick support message or Google search couldn't handle. ;) Overall, it's been a great experience. I hope that the launch goes as smoothly. Thanks, Taply Team! Keep up the excellent support! You're rocking it!

Lu Lu Myanmar USA Online

I used this app to launch my store on IOS platform. It is fantastic. The team helps me accomplish this. Their service is beyond expectation.

Goth Unite

this app is great the support is amazing and very helpful the price point is free right now besides paying your console fees to apple and google but that's once a year if i am correct but well worth it. As a small business this really helps even if they charged 10.00 a month i would pay it considering how expensive it is everywhere else your not going to beat this i highly recommend taply as a small business owner :D

maimesso

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Dopo qualche piccolo aggiustamento, devo dire che l'app è perfetta, semplice per come ci serve. Il team super disponibile, direi unico considerato che si tratta di un servizio gratuito. Fidatevi!

لبسي LEBSY - متجر ملابس

Time spent using app About 1 month

very goog programe very goog programe very goog programe very goog programe very goog programe very goog programe very goog programe

Soulful Bling Boutique

Being able to have my own app that is tied to my Shopify store has been amazing. The process was easy to build it and the customer service team was excellent when I had any questions. I looked at a lot of mobile app companies and am so glad I went with Taply!

TIANTIAN LIFE Market Place

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just done my company app production with Taply. Great app builder and awesome service admin. Will definitely refer more clients for Taply. Thanks for your help. Cheers