Mobile App Builder ‑ Taply

Powerful iOS & Android mobile app builder. Generous free plan!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Madelines Pantry

I'm so impressed at all the features this app has.
Highly recommend, thank you for creating an awesome app for us.

Slim Snacks Philippines

Location Philippines

I am sooo excited about this app! Before I have been paying a lot monthly for publishing my own mobile app and I'm glad Taply is here giving this service for free.

Monarchess Natural Luxuries

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a great app! Simple yet effective and relatively easy to use.
Integrations are explained in detail, and customer service is great and very responsive. Thank you for all your efforts
(I put 4 stars because I need a change language option. But you can submit a request for a new feature and I hope it will be added soon)
Updated to 5 stars because the language option is available now and automatically switches according to the phone system language. Amazing work, very responsive and cooperative team. Thank you and best of luck!

Best Flex Fashions

Awesome app except the push notifications are not actually opening and working. Like you can see it in your notification bar but when you click on it, it disappears. If they can fix this then i will give it 5 stars.

AnJoey

Location India

I used this app to build my own online store app. This app is very easy to understand and use and the outcome is outstanding.

Brother-mart

Location Nepal

I am fascinated with this app and I can definitely say that after beta version is done this app will dominate the app builder market. The only request I can do to developer is the users who supported and signuped for beta version please make them Free or at least some minimum $$. I trust on this app. Its so powerful no top app builder app with huge monthly $$$ can compete with it. I love taply and wish they will give me a forever free to use this app as an valuable customer . Thank you.. Taply way to go..Taply to the moon

Pure Flawless Boutique

I'm so glad I found Taply! I've always wanted a mobile app for my store but just didn't know where to start. I love how easy it was to design the app and how fast it was created and submitted by the developers. Oh, and the support team is great and super responsive! Any time I've had a problem, they always come to my rescue. I love it here!

Something Light Clothing

Time spent using app 1 day

I really this app It was so easy to use I added it to my Shopify store and started using it immediately.

Pynk'z Jazzi Jewelz

I was in the market to build an Mobile App and I came across this wonderful App. It's FREE and I love that. So simple and Easy. Hoping if they one day charge that it won't be too pricey as I'm a small business owner still building. Thanks for this.

Jay's Custom Prints

Very easy to setup and customize your stores mobile app. Customer support was very good and quick and did everything needed to have my app posted to the app store