Mobile App Builder ‑ Taply

Powerful iOS & Android mobile app builder. Generous free plan!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Vlipcartz

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice App to create our own Application & such a great customer service to clear our issues its easy to create customize Application go a head

Royalty Glitter Co

I used this app to create a downloadable app for my shopify and it was so helpful, free and easy to use.

4ever Goujie LLC

I LOVE THIS APP! The fact that its FREE is the icing on the cake! You can literally build an app for your store for FREE! There's all these other apps that charge you $200 a month when you can download Taply and do the same thing for FREE! Of course there's some things they can add to make it better but the great thing is you can suggest new features and they actually listen. They are always adding new features which is so bomb! Download Taply RIGHT NOW!!! You won't regret it!

Live Inspired Apparel

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I downloaded Taply to create a mobile app for my store. I am a super small business and honestly can't afford to pay the large price tag for many of the Mobile App builders. I am SUPER pleased with the service and the capability of this Shopify App! I just want a super simple, user friendly app, that I can send out notifications to my customers and make their experience much easier. This was certainly it. I had a small question even about how to remove collection titles and they took my feedback and said they would try to incorporate it into a future release! I love how flexible they are and customer oriented. Thank you thank you thank you!

Arquivo Geek

Location Brazil

Simplesmente perfeita. atende a todas minhas necessidade com um suporte incrível também.
Não há muito o que dizer, você criará seu app sem trabalho nenhum

Tu Bottega

Location Spain

I have been using this app and I have to say that it works very good. Customer suport is very good and they resolve the issues very fast.

www.robyshopoutlet

Location Italy

Stupenda App con un team dietro velocissimo, risolutivo in tutti i problemi che puoi avere
Risposte velocissime in base al fuso orario
Sono molto soddisfatto e non cambierò app sicuramente

Bangketa.PH

Location Philippines

To think that this app is free is amazing already. The team behind this app is very helpful with questions and will help you all throughout the build.
As for the technical side, this app is not technical at ALL!! you don't need to know any coding language, features are very easy to understand.
How they publish the app in app stores is amazingly fast! If you're an ecommerce this definitely a must have app! I CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH!

DSAMMY GADGETS

I still can't believe this App is free. I am still in awe! For months I have been watching many video tutorials on how to build a mobile app for my Shopify store and the coding part just keeps giving me migraines. Trust me if you are not into coding, you will find it difficult to build an app. I later stumbled on Taply, first thing I noticed was that you can publish your app on the Apple store and Google play store for free, yes you heard me right, free! My greatest surprise was the easy process of building my app without coding, it was like already-made. All you have to do is select your theme and design it just like building a Shopify store. The customer service is great and they will walk you through the process. Claudia gave me a five-star service, the walkthrough was fantastic. I recommend you get yours now, what do you have to lose? It's free after all.

smartcaptures

Location India

Just in 1 day, we were able to setup our store app. Every step from design to pushing to appstore and playstore are clearly mentioned at the right place. Claudia from the support team was very friendly & responsive and have even helped us fix a bug through their developers. Looking forward for great things from them in the future!