Mobile App Builder ‑ Taply

Powerful iOS & Android mobile app builder. Generous free plan!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Viper Car Care

Fantastic app, easy to use and set up, the support from these guys is nothing short of amazing, if you want an easy way to get a professional app for your mobile store, this is the app for you..

Muslimah.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

PERFECT Highly recommended! I do like how smoothly the app has been created and was surprised by the amazing experience with the customer support team Claudia thank you, you helped me a lot and I discovered a lot of things I didn't know before not only in Taply App but also in Shopify. Many Thanks

HER fashion

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I swear this is best app builder provider and i think their developing faster than others! it looks amazing and customer care was adorable! and beside all of this it's 100% FREE! are we in heaven yet! i still can't believe all of this is free and with live chat support! with incredible design which is amazing! i don't know what to say! i am speechless! :) THANKS TAPLY TEAM

One-66

The application is super easy to use, support was quick to resolve questions. I am super happy with it. Amazing job, keep it up!

Juan Kamalig

Location Philippines

This app is awesome! Drag and drop options makes it user-friendly. Their features are great and I know there is a lot more to offer. Customer Service is superb and easy to communicate with. Highly recommended! Keep it up!

Transcendental Aspirations

We wanted an app for our store and Taply was the most cost effective solution we could find. They guide you through the setup process for the app stores and once all that is in place and you've created the app in the channel on shopify, they take it from there. Once your app is live on the app stores, its super easy to update it in the shopify backend. For the money, we find Taply to be a good solution. Having an app custom coded would be 5-10x the cost of Taply. Customer service and attention to detail are top notch, as well. Thanks guys!

Bússola Universal

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Designing experience is very very easy, super intuitive, if you have your store already built, you can design your app in one day! After that go live in iOS or Android , within a few days. Within a 1 week you are online!!! Taply has done so much and they were always there to help me. Thanks, I would recommend this to anyone wanting a mobile app.

Maravilloso Universo

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am absolutely blown away by my experience with the Taply team. I would like to give a special thank you Claudia. I had nooooo idea at all what I was doing and what i had to do, but she was very patient and professional while answering all the questions I had. Thank you again Claudia for all of your help!!!

Selfie Sculpt

Very happy with Taply so far. Great app, easy to learn and extremely powerful. I love how i can design my banner images in the shopify app too and the push notifications. My hat goes off to the team for the hardwork theyve put into the app.

Rayon Univers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Enjoying my experience, So far so good! It’s super easy to set up and use. I love the drag and drop, it allows me to customize so many parts of my app. They have been super responsive and even recommend things for our app. I like that I can preview my app, on my own phone. I can see what my customers would see, and it helps me make a more beautiful app for my store.