Taply ‑ Mobile App

Taply ‑ Mobile App | Reviews

by Taply, Inc.

Sell more with a mobile app for your brand.

1 review

Merakivo

After all the time I spent building I realized I can't use it since on the product page when you select a color it doesn't show the image of the selected color... That is a major flaw... also my product reviews can't import... :/

June 10, 2021

Hello,

We would like to apologize that you had a bad experience with us.

We’re trying our best to help you with your mobile app.

In terms of the images not changing with variant selection, this was resolved on May 12th.

The product review integration you were using was handled by a third-party application and not by us or Shopify. However, we managed to push this feature out for you on May 18th.

I hope you have been receiving our emails. In addition to our initial correspondence, we emailed about these changes on the dates they were pushed out respectively.

Our records indicate that your success manager Claudia had tried to reach out to you while you were using the application too.

We try hard to accommodate every user and provide resources/channels to make sure our users are satisfied.

We understand that things might pop up and I hope you haven’t forgotten about us. 😊

We value your time and hope to win back your trust. If you have any additional feedback or cause for concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at team@taply.io.

Thanks,