Mobile App Builder ‑ Taply

Powerful iOS & Android mobile app builder. Generous free plan!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Stepped

Easy to navigate and best for startups trying to save as much! Support team is very helpful and always available

Majolie Pierre

Location France

The support team is great and very reactive ! Always fast answer to every question i have
It's an easy way to create an application even for the people not very comfortable with all of this. I recommand them at 100%

THICKFITT.COM

The support is amazing. I am indecisive about what I want to do and they were/are so helpful. Thank you so much!!!

Take Heart Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am just now in the build process for my app and am very excited to see how it preforms. Taply gets a 5 star review from me for being so helpful in this process. Claudia guided me in meeting all the requirements with Apple Developer in order to get my app published. I appreciated this very much, as this was a new milestone for me and I was not familiar with all requirements. The Taply builder is user friendly. I am happy with the appearance of my app and the ease in making changes.

Zen Meraki

Location India

Excellent Support. Good Customer Service and very supportive people. The free option is also great if you are running a small scale business.

Ezarif - اتبعي شغفك

Location Turkey

Excellent application, great customer service, fast and meet you at any time. I recommend it. Thank you for these wonderful services

Sunbeams Lifestyle

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service! I highly recommend this app builder. They have a fast turnaround for the things you need. Keep it up! Thank you, Taply.

Food Culture Singapore

Location Singapore

The Taply team is very responsive and helpful! Their customer service is excellent and I'd definitely recommend Shopify store owners to engage their service to develop e-commerce apps.

Dixee's

I love this App Builder, Taply is the best! with the ease of customization and the integrations makes it very easy to create a top quality App for your Online Store. Customer service is always excellent, Claudia is Awesome she answers all questions and give the necessary assistances needed. I recommend Taply any time.

Hawt Sunny Shades

If you're looking for an app builder that is easy to use, affordable, and can help you create a professional app , then i highly recommend Taply. I've used a few different app builders in the past, and Taply is by farthe simplest and most user friendly. You don't need any coding experience or spend lots of money on developers and there are a variety of customization options to choose from. Plus you can create the app under your shop on android and ios

Previous 1 3 4 5 6