Tapsend SMS Cart Recovery

Tapsend SMS Cart Recovery | Reviews

by Tapsend

SMS Marketing - SMS Abandoned Cart Recovery

Notely

Great app! With customers increasingly using their mobile numbers to checkout, we were looking for a solution to capture these abandon carts. TapSend has been great so far! The team have been really helpful and responsive. And I love checking in on the conversations to learn what questions a customer might have. Highly recommend!

Tutu Joli™

I love this app! The team is on top of things! Live chat with real people, so my customers dont have to interact with a robot. Very easy to set up! Great prices too! Would strongly recommend

Slurp Laboratories

Tapsend recovered over 15% of abandoned cart with a personalised experience. I don’t think I’ve ever used any other abandoned cart recovery software that came close to recovering abandoned carts with such high conversion rates. More than that, Tapsend’s personalised text messaging powered by actual human beings is a gem. It’s like an extended customer service team working hard to recover abandoned carts by providing custom personalised information about your products. Truly a gem, if only more software companies truly cared about the merchants they create for, we’ll be able to leverage so much more not just from a conversion standpoint but also brand experience!

callycosmetics

A breath of fresh air to have an app where the owner and team are so transparent and easy to communicate with. Patrick has recently got me on board in the UK and even though its early days I truly believe this app will be a game-changer to fishing some of that lost revenue we all don't understand why it doesn't bank lol! Tap send will certainly help and with the communication being so good between us and then we can tailor this process to ensure better returns. Looking forward to also learning our customer's behavioral patterns in the future so we can amend and get a better conversion all around. Certainly worth having this app on your store!!!

We the Wild

Really great proposition and team. Would definitely recommend giving this a go if you want to increase revenue.

Sdushoy

Undeniably a service that stands out from the crowd! With so many new apps emerging and doing pretty much the same thing, TapSend took a radically different approach - a real human connection. It doesn't get more personal than sending people text messages, especially when building a brand. People should build connections with people, not another algorithm... And yes, the customer support at TapSend is unprecedented! Try them out! You will not regret it!

Sproutling Club

The team has been incredibly helpful and I am very grateful for the work they do. The onboarding process is a dream! Totally automated and I instantly had everything set up; can't imagine a nicer experience.

Rose Office Furniture

The customer service I've received from Patrick and Tapsend has been amazing! Its been a hands-on approach from the very beginning and any issue that arose was resolved immediately. Having a team so committed to tailoring a product beneficial to my business has been a huge asset! i cant wait to continue to work with Patrick and Tapsend for MANY years to come.

MyDressbox Australia

We are currently using Tapsend for SMS Cart Recovery. Tapsend has enabled us to increase our sales, even though we've had no success with other cart recovery attempts (like emailing a discount voucher).
Set up was super easy and is totally automated from the start.
They're agents are fantastic with our customers and their support is really responsive when we have questions.

Babecave Batik

The tapsend team is amaing! Patrick helped us get set up in 2 minutes. Their pricing is great as we only paid for what they recovered.

Previous 1